Onstage at VH1 Divas tonight, the name of the game was the glitzier the better, as befits a dance-themed show. But before the likes of Miley Cyrus, Adam Lambert, Keri Hilson and more hit the stage in their best studded leather and sequins, they all had very different ideas of how to approach the purple carpet. It was just the kind of daring and diversity that makes these artists the perfect guests for a celebration of diva-tude. There was Demi Lovato looking rockabilly cute and Ciara doing old-Hollywood glam. Jordin Sparks and Bootsy Collins sparkled, while Brandy and Kat Graham donned edgy white and ivory.
Whatever their approach, none of these ladies and gentlemen was about to fade into the crowd.
[Photos: Getty Images] »
- Sabrina Rojas Weiss
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Chris Brown Has Found A New Love — Meet His Adorable Puppy (From HollywoodLife. 21 May 2013, 5:19 PM, PDT)
- Ginnifer Goodwin, Julie Bowen and More Prove Jumpsuit Trend Is Still Going Strong (From E! Online. 21 May 2013, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Dueling Dresses: Miley Cyrus vs. Lena Dunham! (From TooFab. 21 May 2013, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- The X Factor Season 3: First Photo Of Paulina Rubio, Demi Lovato, Kelly Rowland & Simon Cowell Together (From Access Hollywood. 21 May 2013, 6:11 PM, PDT)
- The X Factor Begins! See Demi Lovato, Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio Onstage Together (From E! Online. 21 May 2013, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Yells at Ben Stiller to Buy Her Album—Watch the Funny Clip! (From E! Online. 21 May 2013, 1:08 PM, PDT)
Adam Lambert (II)
- Buzzmakers: Jolie's Mastectomy & Beckham Retires (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 May 2013, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- JLo Steals Spotlight On 'American Idol' (From Huffington Post. 17 May 2013, 3:24 PM, PDT)
- Diva-Off: Jennifer Lopez and Mariah Carey Take the Stage For American Idol (From Popsugar. 17 May 2013, 6:44 AM, PDT)