Onstage at VH1 Divas tonight, the name of the game was the glitzier the better, as befits a dance-themed show. But before the likes of Miley Cyrus, Adam Lambert, Keri Hilson and more hit the stage in their best studded leather and sequins, they all had very different ideas of how to approach the purple carpet. It was just the kind of daring and diversity that makes these artists the perfect guests for a celebration of diva-tude. There was Demi Lovato looking rockabilly cute and Ciara doing old-Hollywood glam. Jordin Sparks and Bootsy Collins sparkled, while Brandy and Kat Graham donned edgy white and ivory.
Whatever their approach, none of these ladies and gentlemen was about to fade into the crowd.
[Photos: Getty Images] »
- Sabrina Rojas Weiss
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Katy Perry Wants Revenge on Miley Cyrus After Twitter Comments (From National Ledger. 9 March 2014, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- Eiza Gonzalez & Robert Rodriguez Perform at "From Dusk Till Dawn" SXSW Bash (From TooFab. 9 March 2014, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here! (From EW.com - PopWatch. 8 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
- TMZ Sports Show: CrossFit Blasted -- Let Transgender Athlete Compete with Chicks (From TMZ. 7 March 2014, 1:41 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Selena Gomez In Texas After Storming Out Of Courtroom When Pressed About Her (From Uinterview. 6 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
- E! Greenlights Elizabeth Hurley Drama ‘The Royals’ From ‘One Tree Hill’ Producers (From The Wrap. 6 March 2014, 12:30 PM, PST)
Adam Lambert (II)
- Madonna and Avicii head to the studio together (From Hitfix. 8 March 2014, 2:12 PM, PST)
- Glee, Ep. 5.10, “Trio” has fans asking why (From SoundOnSight. 8 March 2014, 7:18 AM, PST)
- Queen Tour Dates for 2014 (List) American Idol's Adam Lambert Will Front Band (From National Ledger. 7 March 2014, 7:07 AM, PST)