It's no secret that this wasn't The Voice's best year, but thankfully the quality of the finalists was never compromised by this season's exorbitant changes. As we approach the finale, we'll soon be asked to choose between three — not four — artists: Team CeeLo's Nicholas David and Team Blake's Terry McDermott and Cassadee Pope.
So who has what it takes to win?
Read More > »
- Sadie Gennis
Similar News Items"The Voice" (2011)
- 'The Voice': Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Oklahoma Tornado Victims Tribute (From Huffington Post. 21 May 2013, 11:55 PM, PDT)
- The Voice Backstage Scoop: Blake Shelton Opens Up About Emotional Tribute to Oklahoma Tornado Victims (From E! Online. 21 May 2013, 10:11 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Voice’: Shakira’s Confidence Is Not Enough To Save [Spoiler] (From HollywoodLife. 21 May 2013, 8:36 PM, PDT)
- Who Went Home On 'The Voice'? (From Huffington Post. 21 May 2013, 7:12 PM, PDT)
- The Voice Recap: Rock Out With Your Knockout (From TVLine.com. 29 April 2013, 7:46 PM, PDT)
- Shakira, Usher Debut on an Emotional Premiere of The Voice (From PEOPLE.com. 25 March 2013, 7:55 PM, PDT)
Terry McDermott (VIII)
- The Voice's Nicholas David on 'Over the Rainbow,' Clashes With Cee Lo and the Power of '70s Music (From TVLine.com. 30 December 2012, 7:49 AM, PST)
- The Voice's Trevin Hunte on Up-Tempo Risks, Doubting Teachers, Big Dreamgirls Moments (From TVLine.com. 29 December 2012, 11:55 AM, PST)
- The Voice's Terry McDermott on Major-Label Past, Journey Covers and Paul McCartney's Approval (From TVLine.com. 27 December 2012, 12:09 PM, PST)