And you thought Barney and Quinn moved fast.
On Monday's How I Met Your Mother, Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) is planning on popping the question to his girlfriend and Robin's office nemesis Patrice (Ellen D. Williams), whom he started dating just two episodes ago. Not if Robin (Cobie Smulders) has anything to do about it, right? The increasingly vindictive Canuck, intervention be damned, is still attempting to do everything she can to derail their relationship. That includes entertaining the idea of possibly getting Patrice fired from the station during a performance review.
The hour-long episode is one of the last few before co-creator/co-executive producer Carter Bays says that they have to know whether there show will return for a Season 9. So when can we expect word? Is Barney actually proposing to Patrice? Bays answers our burning questions below.
Read More > »
- Joyce Eng
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- The Biggest TV Disappointments of 2014 (From TVovermind.com. 24 December 2014, 9:56 AM, PST)
- The 5 Best New Year's Eve Kisses From Our Favorite TV Shows (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 December 2014, 5:28 PM, PST)
- 15 of the Most Epic Cast Reunions of 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 December 2014, 8:45 PM, PST)
Neil Patrick Harris
- The 10 Cutest Celebrity Families of 2014 (From Popsugar. 25 December 2014, 1:34 AM, PST)
- The Best Celebrity Weddings of 2014! (From Popsugar. 24 December 2014, 7:45 PM, PST)
- Kim Dickens Cast in Walking Dead Spin-Off After Gone Girl Role (From Us Weekly. 23 December 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Mark Ruffalo talks Avengers: Age of Ultron (From Flickeringmyth. 24 December 2014, 12:52 PM, PST)
- 'Avengers 2': Ruffalo Talks Hulk, Black Widow and Ultron (From MovieWeb. 24 December 2014, 9:40 AM, PST)
- Robert Downey Jr. teases Iron Man 4 again (From Flickeringmyth. 22 December 2014, 1:54 PM, PST)