And you thought Barney and Quinn moved fast.
On Monday's How I Met Your Mother, Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) is planning on popping the question to his girlfriend and Robin's office nemesis Patrice (Ellen D. Williams), whom he started dating just two episodes ago. Not if Robin (Cobie Smulders) has anything to do about it, right? The increasingly vindictive Canuck, intervention be damned, is still attempting to do everything she can to derail their relationship. That includes entertaining the idea of possibly getting Patrice fired from the station during a performance review.
The hour-long episode is one of the last few before co-creator/co-executive producer Carter Bays says that they have to know whether there show will return for a Season 9. So when can we expect word? Is Barney actually proposing to Patrice? Bays answers our burning questions below.
Read More > »
- Joyce Eng
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- Nicholas Braun To Star In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘My Time/Your Time’ (From Deadline TV. 11 February 2016, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Nicholas Braun Snags Male Lead in CBS Comedy Pilot From Himym EPs (From TVLine.com. 11 February 2016, 1:00 PM, PST)
- CBS Romantic Comedy Pilot ‘My Time/Your Time’ Finds Male Lead (From Variety - TV News. 11 February 2016, 1:00 PM, PST)
Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris Shares a "Dick Pic" to Celebrate Instagram Milestone (From E! Online. 13 February 2016, 10:52 AM, PST)
- Maya Rudolph, Martin Short to Debut NBC Variety Show in May (From TVLine.com. 12 February 2016, 7:32 PM, PST)
- Kelly Ripa Celebrates Her Live Career with a 'Sweet 15' - and Surprise from Husband Mark Consuelos (From PEOPLE.com. 12 February 2016, 11:50 AM, PST)
- Animals Season 1 Review (From We Got This Covered. 5 February 2016, 9:42 AM, PST)
- ‘Lego Marvel’s Avengers’ Review (PS4) (From Blogomatic3000. 4 February 2016, 8:01 AM, PST)
- The "Jack Reacher" Sequel Wraps Filming (From Dark Horizons. 4 February 2016, 5:44 AM, PST)