With The Host set to premiere in the spring, you can expect to hear a lot more about it, and kicking things off is an image gallery filled with over a dozens new stills. Yeah, it looks a bit sappy, but we're big fans of Andrew Niccol's Gattaca and Lord of War so are keeping our hopes up.
Open Road Films is releasing The Host, based on Stephenie Meyer's novel, on March 29, 2013. It was directed by Andrew Niccol, who also wrote the screenplay. It stars Saoirse Ronan, Diane Kruger, William Hurt, Jake Abel, Max Irons, Boyd Holbrook, and Frances Fisher.
The Host is a riveting story about the survival of love and the human spirit in a time of war. Our world has been invaded by an unseen enemy. Humans become hosts for these invaders, their minds taken over while their bodies remain intact. Most of humanity has succumbed. »
- The Woman In Black
Similar News ItemsStephenie Meyer
- A Fourth "Fifty Shades" Novel Is Coming (From Dark Horizons. 1 June 2015, 5:19 AM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Remember K Stewart's 'Dirty Dancing'? Fabricated Lois Lane Rumors? (From Alt Film Guide. 9 May 2015, 3:34 PM, PDT)
- ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Wasn’t Too Spicy for Audi Partnership (From Variety - Film News. 10 April 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Harry Potter Spinoff Finally Locks Eddie Redmayne as Newt Scamander (From Collider.com. 1 June 2015, 5:29 PM, PDT)
- Saoirse Ronan and Dakota Fanning battle for Fantastic Beasts role (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 30 May 2015, 9:04 AM, PDT)
- These 7 Actresses Are Vying for Roles in 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' (From Moviefone. 29 May 2015, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Best & Worst Dressed at the 2015 Cfda Fashion Awards: Diane Kruger, Chrissy Teigen & More! (From E! Online. 1 June 2015, 6:52 PM, PDT)
- Comfort Over Couture: Karlie Kloss Wears Flats to the 2015 Cfda Fashion Awards! (From E! Online. 1 June 2015, 4:34 PM, PDT)
- 2015 Cfda Fashion Awards—See All the Red Carpet Arrivals! (From E! Online. 1 June 2015, 4:09 PM, PDT)