Here is some cool mashup art by storyboard artist Sairobi. Imagine that instead of fighting evil, that S.H.I.E.L.D. is breaking the law as bootlegers during the Prohibition Era. Pretty cool concept since I love Boardwalk Empire and I often root for the bad guy anyway. Visit her deviantART page to see more of her work.
Here is a description:
Tony's arc reactor runs on grain alcohol.
Steve punched the Kaiser.
Bruce hasn't been the same since the accident he had while working with Curies.
Thor makes some mean white lightning.
And Loki's the new boss looking to muscle in on Fury's business.
Follow Jim on Twitter and Tumblr
- Jim Napier
Similar News ItemsImagine That (2009)
- 'John Wick' Review: 10 Reasons You Need to Go See the Movie Yesterday (From Moviefone. 21 October 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Devolver Digital Films Unveils Release Plans for Forever’s End (From Dread Central. 13 October 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- 8 Reasons Why We Want the Second Royal Baby to Be a Girl (From Entertainment Tonight. 8 September 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
Pretty Cool (2006)
- Final: ‘Fury’ Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; ‘Book Of Life’ At $17M; ‘Gone Girl’ $100M+; ‘Best Of Me’ $10M – B.O. Final (From Deadline New York. 20 October 2014, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- Dominique Wilkins -- Bringin' Reebok Pumps Back ... With Custom Paint Job (From TMZ. 19 October 2014, 12:25 AM, PDT)
- Ellen DeGeneres -- $10K Donation To Devon Still (From TMZ. 17 October 2014, 8:26 AM, PDT)