Tonight, ABC airs the two-hour Bachelorette special on Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum’s wedding, officiated by Chris Harrison. EW didn’t get them a present, but we did get Bachelorette fans one: Jennifer Weiner, author of The Next Best Thing and renowned Bachelor/Bachelorette commentator, is live-blogging it here. Join her below at 9 p.m. Et.
Note: EW will select the best reader comments and questions to include in the live blog. Not all comments and questions will appear.
Bachelor Sean Lowe teases rule-breaking, »
- EW staff
Similar News Items"The Bachelorette" (2003)
- 'Bachelor' Star Trista Sutter Responds to Jay Leno's Harsh Diss (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 December 2014, 7:43 AM, PST)
- How did our 'The Voice' predictions champ secretly know Craig Wayne Boyd and Blake Shelton would win? (From Gold Derby. 18 December 2014, 8:05 PM, PST)
- Bachelor in Paradise Stars Michelle Money, Cody Sattler Split After Six Months of Dating: Details (From Us Weekly. 18 December 2014, 2:52 AM, PST)
Chris Harrison (VI)
- Sneak Peek: All the Drama on the New Season of The Bachelor (From PEOPLE.com. 23 December 2014, 7:35 AM, PST)
- Chris Soules: All About the New Bachelor (From PEOPLE.com. 22 December 2014, 2:00 PM, PST)
- Bachelor Chris Soules to Ride Alongside Franchise Stars Including Trista Sutter on Rose Parade Float: Details! (From Us Weekly. 18 December 2014, 5:07 AM, PST)
Sean Lowe (II)
- Switched at Birth's Vanessa Marano on Bay and Toby's What-If Relationship and More Holiday Secrets! (From Entertainment Tonight. 8 December 2014, 1:30 PM, PST)
- Desiree Hartsock Throws Baby Shower for Bachelor Pal Renee Oteri: Pics (From Us Weekly. 8 December 2014, 12:11 PM, PST)
- Grimm season 4 episode 3 review: Last Fight (From Den of Geek. 11 November 2014, 12:10 AM, PST)