London — British royal palace officials say the pregnant Duchess of Cambridge will attend her first public engagement since her hospitalization for acute morning sickness.
St. James' Palace said Sunday the duchess will attend the BBC's Sports Personality award show in her role as official ambassador of the U.K. Olympic and Paralympic teams and present the main award and lifetime achievement honor at the celebration of sporting accomplishments.
She has not been seen in public since leaving King Edward VII Hospital in London on Dec. 6. At the time, officials said the duchess would be resting. »
Similar News ItemsCatherine Duchess of Cambridge
- The Evolution of Will and Kate's Royal Love (From Popsugar. 23 October 2014, 1:07 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Hudson Shows Off Bra in Half-Dress, Half-Robe (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 October 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Kate Middleton Dazzles in Celeb-Loved Jewelry Brand Last Night—Get the Scoop on Her Bling! (From E! Online. 22 October 2014, 9:34 AM, PDT)
King Edward VII
- Royal prank DJ Mel Greig: 'I would consider a career in UK' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 15 October 2014, 8:58 AM, PDT)
- Adorable New Prince George Photos?! Prince William Must Be Showing His Father and Brother the Greatest Pics Ever: Take a Look (From E! Online. 11 September 2014, 7:53 PM, PDT)
- The Royal Tots of Britain: Royal Baby No. 2 Descends from a Long Line of Cuteness (From PEOPLE.com. 8 September 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)