On TV this Sunday: Homeland zeroes in on its sophomore finale, Dexter gives Season 7 the plastic-wrap-and-duct-tape treatment, weather causes Royal Pains for a bride-to-be and Zach Galifianakis takes a bite outta Bob’s Burgers. Here are 10 programs to keep on your radar.
7:30 pm The Cleveland Show (Fox) | Nick Offerman (Parks and Recreation), Rachel Dratch (Saturday Night Live) and David Costabile (Breaking Bad) lend their voices to this Christmas episode, in which Cleveland pretends to be homeless when he realizes shelter food is better than what he gets at home.
Related | Need TV-Themed Christmas Gift Ideas? TVLine’s Got ‘Em! »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- 5 things to watch for in reality TV this winter (From Hitfix. 25 December 2014, 10:30 AM, PST)
- 2014 Year In Review: See The Hottest Celebrity Bods! (From TooFab. 25 December 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- 2014 in Review, Part 1: Best and Worst in Drama, Comedy and Reality, the Most Improved, Underrated and More! (From TVLine.com. 24 December 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- The Nostalgia Files: ‘Scrooged’ (1988) (From SoundOnSight. 24 December 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Amy Adams Says She’s ‘Frustrated’ by ‘Today’s’ Last-Minute Interview Cancellation (From The Wrap. 24 December 2014, 12:35 PM, PST)
- One Direction's Niall Horan Romps in His Undies for Christmas (From PEOPLE.com. 24 December 2014, 11:30 AM, PST)
- Most Overrated Thing of 2014: Have You Had Enough of Twerking or Selfies? Vote Now! (From E! Online. 25 December 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- 41 Stars Who Perfected the Bikini Instagram Snap This Year (From Popsugar. 25 December 2014, 4:45 AM, PST)
- Miley Cyrus' X-rated Christmas shopping trip (From National Ledger. 24 December 2014, 11:01 AM, PST)