On TV this Sunday: Homeland zeroes in on its sophomore finale, Dexter gives Season 7 the plastic-wrap-and-duct-tape treatment, weather causes Royal Pains for a bride-to-be and Zach Galifianakis takes a bite outta Bob’s Burgers. Here are 10 programs to keep on your radar.
7:30 pm The Cleveland Show (Fox) | Nick Offerman (Parks and Recreation), Rachel Dratch (Saturday Night Live) and David Costabile (Breaking Bad) lend their voices to this Christmas episode, in which Cleveland pretends to be homeless when he realizes shelter food is better than what he gets at home.
Related | Need TV-Themed Christmas Gift Ideas? TVLine’s Got ‘Em! »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Keith Urban Kicks Off New Tour at Good Morning America (watch!) (From TheImproper.com. 11 July 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood Forgets Husband Mike Fisher's Twitter Handle on Fourth Wedding Anniversary (From Us Weekly. 11 July 2014, 2:24 AM, PDT)
- Dave Grohl Takes Dig at ‘Song Contests’ During HBO's ‘Sonic Highways’ Panel (From The Wrap. 10 July 2014, 5:13 PM, PDT)
"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Emmy Breakdown: See What Each TV Show Is Nominated For (From BuzzSugar. 11 July 2014, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Dana Carvey Revives His Hilarious "Choppin' Broccoli" With a Full Orchestra on The Tonight Show—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 11 July 2014, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- Bizarre, Unreleased Bill Murray Movie Hits YouTube (From Rolling Stone. 11 July 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Top That! Miley Cyrus in "SuperFreak" and More! (From BuzzSugar. 11 July 2014, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Top That! Miley Cyrus in "SuperFreak" and More! (From Popsugar. 11 July 2014, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Jake Kouwe (From ReelzChannel. 10 July 2014, 2:51 PM, PDT)