On TV this Sunday: Homeland zeroes in on its sophomore finale, Dexter gives Season 7 the plastic-wrap-and-duct-tape treatment, weather causes Royal Pains for a bride-to-be and Zach Galifianakis takes a bite outta Bob’s Burgers. Here are 10 programs to keep on your radar.
7:30 pm The Cleveland Show (Fox) | Nick Offerman (Parks and Recreation), Rachel Dratch (Saturday Night Live) and David Costabile (Breaking Bad) lend their voices to this Christmas episode, in which Cleveland pretends to be homeless when he realizes shelter food is better than what he gets at home.
Related | Need TV-Themed Christmas Gift Ideas? TVLine’s Got ‘Em! »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- The Next Live TV Musical: 10 Things to Consider (From Variety - TV News. 6 December 2013, 10:59 AM, PST)
- 5 Things You Don't Know About Carrie Underwood (From Entertainment Tonight. 6 December 2013, 10:14 AM, PST)
- Sound of Music Live!: Von Trapp Family Wanted Anne Hathaway Over Carrie Underwood (From E! Online. 6 December 2013, 9:23 AM, PST)
"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- 'Outlander' adds Simon Callow; Regina King joins 'The Strain' at FX (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 6 December 2013, 12:09 PM, PST)
- 'SNL': One Direction makes Paul Rudd faint in new promos - Watch (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 6 December 2013, 12:05 PM, PST)
- TV’s Holiday Chaos: Can ‘Sound of Music’ and Other Ambitious Shows Strike A Chord? (From Variety - TV News. 6 December 2013, 10:20 AM, PST)
- Noel Gallagher: Miley Cyrus embarrassing (From RealBollywood. 6 December 2013, 12:04 PM, PST)
- Top 50 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • Week Of 12/06/13 (From Tubefilter News. 6 December 2013, 11:41 AM, PST)
- Everyone Wants to See Miley Cyrus (From Popsugar. 6 December 2013, 11:35 AM, PST)