Fast National ratings for Friday, Dec. 14, 2012
Reruns and specials dotted the networks' lineups Friday night, resulting in some lower-than-average ratings in the timeslots where they aired. Those shows that remained in originals, though, saw their ratings improve a little.
"Fringe" was up a bit over last week for Fox, as were "Last Man Standing" and "Malibu Country" for ABC. CBS, NBC and ABC all aired news coverage of the Newtown, Conn., shootings at 10 p.m.
CBS led the night overall with 6.1 million viewers and a 3.5 rating/6 share in households, narrowly beating ABC (5.8 million, 3.7/6) for the top spot. NBC (5.2 million, 3.3/6) was not far behind in third. Fox drew 3.1 million viewers and a 1.9/3, while The CW delivered 1.5 million people and a 1.0/2.
ABC and CBS tied for the lead among adults 18-49 at 1.5. NBC was third at 1.3, followed by Fox, 1.1, and The CW, 0.4.
Friday hour by hour:
ABC: "Last Man Standing" (7 million viewers, »
Similar News Items"Shark Tank" (2009)
- ABC 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 10/4/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 4 October 2015, 1:22 PM, PDT)
- Friday TV Ratings: Dr Ken, America's Next Top Model, Amazing Race, Blue Bloods (From TVSeriesFinale. 3 October 2015, 1:19 PM, PDT)
- TV Ratings: 'Dr. Ken' Opens Well After 'Last Man Standing' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 3 October 2015, 9:36 AM, PDT)
"Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares" (2004)
- Why Robert Irvine does TV's best restaurant makeovers (From Hitfix. 14 May 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Gordon Ramsay on swearing: 'I don't use bad language often' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 14 November 2014, 4:01 PM, PST)
- Gordon Ramsay voted Britain's Most Terrifying Celebrity (From Virgin Media - TV. 4 September 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (1948)
- Bill Murray Channels Bill Murray in the Teaser for Netflix's "A Very Murray Christmas" (From Rope Of Silicon. 22 May 2015, 8:43 AM, PDT)
- Noddy, Toyland Detective: DreamWorks to reboot character for new TV series (From Digital Spy - TV news. 8 April 2015, 2:57 AM, PDT)
- Cartoon Christmases! (From CultureCatch. 26 December 2014, 6:16 AM, PST)