What had Et readers buzzing this week?
1. N.M. Men Suspected of Plotting Bieber's Death
Police confirm to Et that two New Mexico men have been suspected of plotting to murder pop sensation Justin Bieber.
As first reported by Albuquerque news station Krqe, the plot was allegedly hatched by two prison inmates and one of their nephews to murder Bieber at a sold-out show at NYC's Madison Square Garden.
According to a police report obtained by Et, a New Mexico prisoner named Dana Martin, serving out two life sentences for the rape and murder of a 15-year-old girl, enlisted the help of former fellow inmate Mark Staake and his nephew Tanner Ruane to carry out four murders. Two of the reported targets were Justin Bieber and his bodyguard.
The report continues to claim that Martin actually has a tattoo of Bieber on his leg.
The report also delves into the details of the planned murders, which involved »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber planning tour with Ariana Grande (From National Ledger. 4 October 2015, 11:56 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber -- Karaoke with Floyd Mayweather in Bora Bora (Video) (From TMZ. 4 October 2015, 12:17 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber -- Famous Friends Say He's Sober As A Mule (Video) (From TMZ. 4 October 2015, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- John Oliver Plasters Donald Trump & Ben Carson Over School Shooting Reaction (From Deadline TV. 5 October 2015, 5:45 AM, PDT)
- Bridge of Spies isn't about the Soviets – Spielberg's true target is Guantanamo (From The Guardian - Film News. 4 October 2015, 8:30 PM, PDT)
- James Woods Slams Obama Over Oregon School Shooting Reaction (From The Wrap. 3 October 2015, 10:27 AM, PDT)
- Danny Pintauro Talks Tony Danza's ''Disappointment,'' Alyssa Milano's ''Lovely Message'' Following HIV Diagnosis—Watch Now (From E! Online. 29 September 2015, 5:19 PM, PDT)
- Alyssa Milano Tears Up Over ‘Who’s the Boss’ Co-Star Danny Pintauro’s HIV Revelation: ‘He’s a Beacon of Light’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 29 September 2015, 4:51 PM, PDT)
- Alyssa Milano in Tears as She Talks About Danny Pintauro's "Brave" HIV Revelation (From Us Weekly. 29 September 2015, 10:18 AM, PDT)