One group, one country singer and one young lady remain.
Which will be $5 million richer one week from now?
The X Factor Season 2 has come down to three acts - three very different acts - all vying for the grandest prize on reality television.
You tell us: Who will win The X Factor Season 2? »
- email@example.com (Matt Richenthal)
Similar News Items"The X Factor" (2011)
- Cannes 2015 Palme d’Or predictions (From Hollywoodnews.com. 22 May 2015, 12:22 PM, PDT)
- Simon Cowell: 'I'm not sitting there in the dark thinking about firing Louis Walsh' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 22 May 2015, 4:02 AM, PDT)
- Nick Grimshaw hasn't been in X Factor talks, but would "love" to do the show (From Digital Spy - TV news. 22 May 2015, 2:45 AM, PDT)
- Recap: 'American Idol' Season 14 Finale - Nick versus Clark - Who wins? (From Hitfix. 13 May 2015, 4:58 PM, PDT)
- American Idol Top 4 Performance Recap: Fifty Shades of Gravy (From TVLine.com. 29 April 2015, 7:22 PM, PDT)
- Recap: 'American Idol' Season 14 - 'Showcase #2' - Completing the Top 24 (From Hitfix. 19 February 2015, 6:34 PM, PST)
Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Britney Spears: Gorgeous On The Cover Of ‘InStyle’ Magazine (From HollywoodLife. 5 December 2013, 2:04 PM, PST)
- 'Law & Order: Svu': 'Dissonant Voices' an 'American Idol' takeoff (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 6 November 2013, 7:01 PM, PST)
- What to Watch Tonight: It's Always Sunny Sets, CSI's Futuristic Reunion, Cma Awards and More (From TVLine.com. 6 November 2013, 4:00 AM, PST)