Either the Albuquerque drug scene has gotten really civilized, or Downton Abbey is in worse shape than we thought.
See for yourself in the uncensored snippet of Thursday’s edition of Comedy Central’s The Colbert Report, in which host Stephen Colbert – mad that First Lady Michelle Obama was able to watch the series’ third season in advance of its Jan. 6 premiere — offered up a Downton Abbey/Breaking Bad mash-up.
The segment features the Brit hit’s Hugh Bonneville, Rob James-Collier and Jim Carter »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News Items"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- William Monahan’s Mojave bought by A24 Films (From Flickeringmyth. 25 April 2015, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Ridley Scott’s The Martian Highlight of 20th Century Fox’s CinemaCon 2015 Event (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 25 April 2015, 6:38 PM, PDT)
- 'Last Man's Mel Rodriguez's Career Boomerang is the Most Heartwarming Showbiz Story of the Year (From Hitfix. 24 April 2015, 10:36 PM, PDT)
"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- The Callow Way – On Politicians and Films (From Flickeringmyth. 26 April 2015, 8:03 AM, PDT)
- Wes Craven teaming with Syfy for The People Under the Stairs TV series (From Flickeringmyth. 26 April 2015, 7:35 AM, PDT)
- Downton Abbey creator Julian Fellowes for new ITV drama Doctor Thorne (From Digital Spy - TV news. 25 April 2015, 4:37 AM, PDT)
Comedy Central [us]
- 7 Best Moments Of The White House Correspondents Dinner (From Deadline TV. 26 April 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- This week in tv news: ‘Daredevil’ renewed, ‘Sirens’ cancelled (From SoundOnSight. 25 April 2015, 5:42 PM, PDT)
- Calvin Harris, Naomi Campbell Tag Team Omnia Grand Opening in Las Vegas (Photos) (From The Wrap. 25 April 2015, 1:10 PM, PDT)