Either the Albuquerque drug scene has gotten really civilized, or Downton Abbey is in worse shape than we thought.
See for yourself in the uncensored snippet of Thursday’s edition of Comedy Central’s The Colbert Report, in which host Stephen Colbert – mad that First Lady Michelle Obama was able to watch the series’ third season in advance of its Jan. 6 premiere — offered up a Downton Abbey/Breaking Bad mash-up.
The segment features the Brit hit’s Hugh Bonneville, Rob James-Collier and Jim Carter »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News Items"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- Event TV, ‘Housewives’ and HBO Shows Heat Up Parody Landscape (From Variety - TV News. 24 July 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Better Call Saul' Billboard Lets You Actually Call Saul (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- First Look At Bob Odenkirk As Jimmy McGill In Better Call Saul (From We Got This Covered. 24 July 2014, 8:16 AM, PDT)
"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- Casting: Maude Apatow Joins 'Girls,' Uma Thurman Cooks Up 'Adam Jones' With Bradley Cooper & More (From The Playlist. 24 July 2014, 1:42 PM, PDT)
- New Downton Abbey Season 5 First Teaser Promo Clip Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 24 July 2014, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- Game of Thrones' Rose Leslie in first trailer for horror Honeymoon (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 24 July 2014, 8:57 AM, PDT)
Comedy Central [us]
- Emmy Creative Arts Nominees: Music Branch’s Voting System Delivers Fresh Nominees (From Variety - TV News. 24 July 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Interview: Comedian Gabriel Iglesias For ‘The Fluffy Movie’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 24 July 2014, 8:38 AM, PDT)
- Nathan Fielder Talks 'Dumb Starbucks' And Pranking Instagram (From Rolling Stone. 24 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)