Either the Albuquerque drug scene has gotten really civilized, or Downton Abbey is in worse shape than we thought.
See for yourself in the uncensored snippet of Thursday’s edition of Comedy Central’s The Colbert Report, in which host Stephen Colbert – mad that First Lady Michelle Obama was able to watch the series’ third season in advance of its Jan. 6 premiere — offered up a Downton Abbey/Breaking Bad mash-up.
The segment features the Brit hit’s Hugh Bonneville, Rob James-Collier and Jim Carter »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News Items"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- The Five Best Original Characters of AMC’s The Walking Dead (From SoundOnSight. 29 November 2015, 11:15 AM, PST)
- Jessica Jones: shattering exploration of rape, addiction and control (From The Guardian - TV News. 27 November 2015, 10:01 AM, PST)
- Bryan Cranston Tears Up Remembering Jane’s Death In ‘Breaking Bad’ On ‘Inside The Actor’s Studio’ (From Uinterview. 27 November 2015, 7:48 AM, PST)
"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- 12 British Royal Christmas Traditions That Will Surprise You (From Popsugar. 28 November 2015, 3:30 PM, PST)
- Spotless Star Brendan Coyle: My Father's Death Was the "Catalyst" to Pursue Acting (From E! Online. 28 November 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Win a limited edition DVD of ‘Paddington’ with 3D sleeve (From The Hollywood News. 26 November 2015, 7:55 AM, PST)
Comedy Central [us]
- ‘Amy Schumer: Live at the Apollo’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 27 November 2015, 3:13 PM, PST)
- Top 7 Videos For Thanksgiving 2015 On YouTube (From Tubefilter News. 26 November 2015, 6:09 AM, PST)
- 10 Classic Cartoons That Deserve A Reboot (From Obsessed with Film. 25 November 2015, 9:54 AM, PST)