Either the Albuquerque drug scene has gotten really civilized, or Downton Abbey is in worse shape than we thought.
See for yourself in the uncensored snippet of Thursday’s edition of Comedy Central’s The Colbert Report, in which host Stephen Colbert – mad that First Lady Michelle Obama was able to watch the series’ third season in advance of its Jan. 6 premiere — offered up a Downton Abbey/Breaking Bad mash-up.
The segment features the Brit hit’s Hugh Bonneville, Rob James-Collier and Jim Carter »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News Items"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- Game Of Thrones: 18 Most Outrageous Moments So Far (From Obsessed with Film. 27 July 2015, 9:31 AM, PDT)
- Parks and Recreation: another acclaimed Us show without the UK audience it deserves (From The Guardian - TV News. 27 July 2015, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch: First Look at ‘The Royals’ Season 2 — New Teaser (From Variety - TV News. 24 July 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- 'The Guest' Writer Simon Barrett Has a New Japan-Set Horror Project (From Thompson on Hollywood. 27 July 2015, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- As TV Landscape Becomes More Complex, Emmy Nominations’ Snubs Come With the Territory (From Variety - TV News. 27 July 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Is HBO really planning a remake of All Creatures Great and Small? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 July 2015, 7:58 AM, PDT)
Comedy Central [us]
- 109 Ending or Cancelled TV Shows for the 2014-15 Season (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 July 2015, 6:37 PM, PDT)
- Jon Stewart on Leaving ‘Daily Show,’ Convincing Bush to Invade Iraq and Doing Standup at 80 (Video) (From The Wrap. 27 July 2015, 6:05 PM, PDT)
- Jon Stewart Discusses Life After ‘The Daily Show’ With Audience Before Taping (From Deadline TV. 27 July 2015, 5:03 PM, PDT)