Rumors about "Twilight" co-stars and real-life couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart getting married and/or having babies have plagued these two for years. So take this one with a hefty grain of salt: Ok! Magazine claims that Pattinson "is hard at work creating the perfect engagement ring for his 'Twilight' love" Stewart.
It should be noted that the same publication reported that the pair were engaged in 2009 and that they were welcoming a baby in 2010 and in November this year.
So don't get your hopes up about that engagement ring setting "combining rubies and black diamonds" just yet.
In fact, a source close to Stewart and Pattinson tells the website Gossip Cop that the engagement ring report is "not true." »
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Kristen Stewart to Star in an Underwater Disaster Movie (From Fandango. 23 February 2017, 8:19 AM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart in Negotiations to Star in Survival Thriller “Underwater” (From Women and Hollywood. 23 February 2017, 8:03 AM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart to Star in an Underwater Disaster Movie (From Movies.com. 22 February 2017, 9:30 PM, PST)
- Lineup for the Suncoast Credit Union Gasparilla International Film Festival (From LRM Online. 22 February 2017, 2:50 PM, PST)
- Robert Pattinson and Fka twigs Make a Rare Public Appearance Together at Lost City of Z Premiere (From E! Online. 17 February 2017, 8:45 AM, PST)
- Robert Pattinson, Fka Twigs Show Star Power at Lost City of Z Debut (photos!) (From TheImproper.com. 16 February 2017, 6:26 PM, PST)