A Taylor Swift fan has been arrested on her property in Nashville. The singer is currently in the UK celebrating her 23rd birthday with boyfriend Harry Styles, but early Friday morning, there was an unwelcome visitor at a house Swift owns back in the States.
TMZ reports that 24-year-old Jacob Kulke of Wisconsin traveled by bus to Tennessee. Security at the home saw him climbing the fence to her property. He told guards that he was Swift's boyfriend and had used social media to make plans with Swift to celebrate her birthday. According to sources, though, Swift doesn't actually live at the property -- it was purchased for her family.
Recently, Swift told Cosmopolitan that stalkers have gotten worse in recent years. "Sometimes you get a dude who kind of wants to steal you," she says. "That's why I'm so grateful I have people looking after me like (my bodyguard »
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Will Ariana Grande Suspend World Tour After Manchester Bombing? (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 May 2017, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- Katy Perry Finally Confirms Taylor Swift Feud: ‘She Started It and It’s Time For Her to Finish It’ (From The Wrap. 23 May 2017, 7:50 AM, PDT)
- Katy Perry Talks Taylor Swift Beef on 'Carpool Karaoke:' 'She Started It' (From Rolling Stone. 23 May 2017, 6:53 AM, PDT)
- ‘Late Late Show’ to Launch Snapchat Series to Find James Corden’s ‘Successor’ (From The Wrap. 23 May 2017, 6:10 AM, PDT)
- Ariana Grande Speaks Out After Tragic Manchester Concert Attack (From Popsugar. 22 May 2017, 8:21 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift and More Send Condolences to the Victims of Ariana Grande's Concert Attack (From Popsugar. 22 May 2017, 7:19 PM, PDT)