"The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" has plenty of people running about - hobbits, wizards, elves, goblins, orcs, trolls, a dragon and 13 dwarves.
AccessHollywood.com is taking a look at the 13 new characters that you might have trouble keeping track of as another trek through Middle Earth begins in the highly anticipated "Lord of the Rings" prequel trilogy from director Peter Jackson, based on the classic novel by J.R.R. Tolkien.
1. Thorin Oakenshield, played by Richard Armitage, is the leader of the dwarf company that descends upon Bilbo Baggin as he attempts to reclaim his kingdom from the ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsPeter Jackson (I)
- 9 Reasons Why the 'X-Files' Revival Matters (From Moviefone. 27 March 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Seventh Son Review (From TheMovieBit. 26 March 2015, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Watch the Honest Trailer for The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (From Flickeringmyth. 26 March 2015, 7:25 AM, PDT)
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)
- Blomkamp's 'Alien 5' May Become 2 Movies or More (From MovieWeb. 7 March 2015, 7:46 AM, PST)
- 12 landmark performance capture turns: From Ahmed Best to Andy Serkis (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 7 March 2015, 1:30 AM, PST)
- Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes VFX Breakdown (From ComicBookMovie. 15 February 2015, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Why Christopher Plummer Turned Down The Role Of Gandalf In Lord Of The Rings (From Cinema Blend. 26 March 2015, 8:58 PM, PDT)
- 10 Problems Only People From Gondor Will Understand (From Obsessed with Film. 25 March 2015, 6:56 AM, PDT)
- The Hobbit 3's Honest Trailer Reminds You Of All The Movie's Problems (From Cinema Blend. 24 March 2015, 2:55 PM, PDT)