On Project Runway All Stars "A Very Unconventional Christmas" designers were faced with an unconventional Christmas challenge. While using supplies from a holiday store their designs could not actually look like the materials came from the store.
Guest judge Lala Anthony recently spoke with reporters in a conference call to discuss what she looked for when judging, which designer she'd most like to wear and more.
Interview: Georgina Chapman on Wearing a Dress from an Unconventional Christmas Challenge »
Similar News ItemsGeorgina Chapman
- 30 Minutes Fly By Inside the Vanity Fair Oscar Party (From Variety - Film News. 3 March 2014, 9:04 AM, PST)
- Catherine Martin Blames Oscars Weekend Rain on 'Gatsby' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 1 March 2014, 4:38 PM, PST)
- This Is What Celebrities Do After an Award Show (From Popsugar. 17 February 2014, 6:44 AM, PST)
"Project Runway All Stars" (2012)
- Face Off Goes Rock and Roll, Plus Check Out Jim Henson’S Creature Shop Challenge (From ScifiMafia. 4 February 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Interview: 'Project Runway All Stars' talks tears, strategy (From Hitfix. 10 January 2014, 4:37 PM, PST)
- ‘Project Runway All Stars’ Season 3 Finale — [Spoiler] Wins (From HollywoodLife. 9 January 2014, 7:46 PM, PST)
Anthony Williams (XII)
- What to Watch Thursday: New Girl's Special Date, Hannibal Is Served, Men at Work and More (From TVLine.com. 4 April 2013, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- TV on Tap: "America's Got Talent" Adds a Spice Girl, Twitter Turned "Scandal" into a Hit, and Will Online Shows Break Through at the Emmys? (From The Backlot. 21 February 2013, 4:09 AM, PST)
- "Project Runway All Stars:" "In A Dark Place" (From The Backlot. 18 January 2013, 8:58 AM, PST)