The world and his warg will be beating a path to the nearest cinema to catch up with Gandalf, Bilbo and the rest of the gang from Middle-Earth for the first of Peter Jackson’s new film trilogy.
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey finds us back with Jackson over a decade later and despite the new cinema technology of 48fps which is being used for the first time on this scale there is a keen familiarity to much of the film.
The difference in tone, in the writing for the less varied company of characters and in the unexpected change from two films to three Phillippa Boyens has a unique perspective on the creation of the two trilogies.
We can up with the co-writer and producer this week to talk all things Hobbit.
Iframe Embed for Youtube
The post The HeyUGuys Interview: Co-writer and Producer Phillippa Boyens on The Hobbit appeared first on HeyUGuys. »
- Jon Lyus
Similar News ItemsPeter Jackson (I)
- Sundance Midnight Memories: Hobo With A Shotgun (2011) (From DailyDead. 16 January 2017, 3:30 PM, PST)
- Flashback: Orlando Bloom, Adrenaline Junkie, Talks Adventures on Set of 'Lord of the Rings' (From Entertainment Tonight. 13 January 2017, 7:25 AM, PST)
- Microsoft cancels Xbox One exclusive RPG, Scalebound (From Den of Geek. 10 January 2017, 1:40 AM, PST)
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Soars Past $400 Million Worldwide (From We Got This Covered. 23 December 2016, 10:46 AM, PST)
- ‘Rogue One’ Dominates Foreign Box Office With $135.5 Million Debut (From Variety - Film News. 18 December 2016, 1:33 PM, PST)
- Rogue One Scores $290.5M at Worldwide Box Office (From MovieWeb. 18 December 2016, 12:40 PM, PST)