When a show like "Beauty and the Beast" ends the first half of its fall season with not one but several cliffhangers, we can't just leave it at that. Fortunately, Sherri Cooper, one of the shows executive producers, shared a little bit about what's to come on "Beauty" in 2013.
Why did you choose to end "Bridesmaid Up!" with so many cliffhangers?
Sherri Cooper: It feels like that is a perfect way to end this fairytale episode. You think she's just going in the car and chasing down her guy... But of course it's "Beauty and the Beast." There's always danger at every turn. And she didn't get to say what she wanted to say to him.
It was a two-parter when we wrote this one and the next one. And of course, we're keeping up the curiosity.
Is anyone going to start to figure out anything about what's going »
Similar News ItemsKristin Kreuk
- Beauty and the Beast Has Been Renewed For Season 4 (From BuzzSugar. 13 February 2015, 11:50 AM, PST)
- Beauty and the Beast Gets a Season 3 Premiere Date, Renewed for Season 4 (From TVovermind.com. 13 February 2015, 11:17 AM, PST)
- Surprise! The CW Just Renewed This Fan-Favorite Show Early... (From E! Online. 13 February 2015, 11:10 AM, PST)
"Beauty and the Beast" (2012)
- Podcast: New Celebrity Drop, Rubes, 'Hardware Wars', Google & 'Ex Machina' and More (From Rope Of Silicon. 10 April 2015, 8:46 AM, PDT)
- Mistresses: Olivia's Scandal Beau Joins Cast as Love Interest for [Spoiler] (From TVLine.com. 3 April 2015, 10:46 AM, PDT)
- Disney developing live-action Winnie the Pooh movie (From Flickeringmyth. 2 April 2015, 2:46 PM, PDT)
Jay Ryan (III)
- Beauty And The Beast Gives Fans Their First Look At Season 3 (From We Got This Covered. 14 April 2015, 10:09 PM, PDT)
- Finally! Beauty and the Beast Fans, We Have Your First Season 3 Promo—Featuring an Engagement Ring! (From E! Online. 14 April 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- New Beauty And The Beast Season 3 Debut Date Finally Unveiled By CW (From OnTheFlix. 15 February 2015, 12:37 PM, PST)