When a show like "Beauty and the Beast" ends the first half of its fall season with not one but several cliffhangers, we can't just leave it at that. Fortunately, Sherri Cooper, one of the shows executive producers, shared a little bit about what's to come on "Beauty" in 2013.
Why did you choose to end "Bridesmaid Up!" with so many cliffhangers?
Sherri Cooper: It feels like that is a perfect way to end this fairytale episode. You think she's just going in the car and chasing down her guy... But of course it's "Beauty and the Beast." There's always danger at every turn. And she didn't get to say what she wanted to say to him.
It was a two-parter when we wrote this one and the next one. And of course, we're keeping up the curiosity.
Is anyone going to start to figure out anything about what's going »
Similar News ItemsKristin Kreuk
- Beauty and the Beast: Would You Watch Season Five? (From TVSeriesFinale. 15 September 2016, 10:15 PM, PDT)
- Beauty and the Beast Series Finale Sneak Peek: Don't Mess With Cat! (From TVLine.com. 14 September 2016, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Does Orphan Clone Need Spinoff? Can Beauty Join Legends? Was Containment Kiss Creepy-Hot? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 17 June 2016, 10:45 AM, PDT)
"Beauty and the Beast" (2012)
- The Originals Recap: The Escape Klaus (From TVLine.com. 24 March 2017, 5:59 PM, PDT)
- ‘Power Rangers’ Review Roundup: What the Critics Are Saying (From Variety - Film News. 24 March 2017, 5:04 PM, PDT)
- The Preview Reel: Power Rangers, Life, and CHiPs (From CinemaNerdz. 24 March 2017, 3:31 PM, PDT)
Jay Ryan (III)
- James Franco to Star In and Executive Produce ‘High School Lover,’ His Second Lifetime Movie (From Indiewire. 13 January 2017, 11:30 AM, PST)
- MondoCon 2016: “Meet the Artist” Q&A with Arik Roper (From DailyDead. 21 October 2016, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- ‘Mary Kills People’: Lifetime Picks Up Euthanasia Dramedy Starring Caroline Dhavernas (From Indiewire. 13 October 2016, 4:54 PM, PDT)