A few weeks ago, the first real information about the plot of the Justice League film hit when a rumor began circulating that Darkseid would be the villain. To follow up that information, Latino Review has posted a report indicating which specific comic books screenwriter Will Beale is drawing the inspiration for his script from.
The report is extremely specific, and if correct it means the film will be based on three issues of Justice League Of America. The issues are 183-185, all released in 1980. The story of those issues is certainly of the high-stakes this film needs. Summing it up as basically as possible, it involves Darkseid planning the destruction of Earth by blasting it with a ray in order to move his planet, Apokolips, into the Earth’s place.
For a film of this magnitude, it was assumed the crisis would have to be bigger than just affecting Gotham City or Metropolis, »
- Alex Lowe
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- Our Most Anticipated Summer Movies (2017) (From Cinelinx. 28 April 2017, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- Low-Budget Superhero Tale ‘Sleight’ Makes Director J.D. Dillard One To Watch [Review] (From The Playlist. 28 April 2017, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- Harry Styles Announces World Tour Kicking Off in September (From PEOPLE.com. 28 April 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Ranking The 8 Actors Who’ve Played Batman (From We Got This Covered. 26 April 2017, 7:02 AM, PDT)
- Tribeca Film Review: ‘The Trip to Spain’ (From Variety - Film News. 25 April 2017, 8:01 PM, PDT)
- Christian Bale has no interest in working with Marvel or playing another superhero (From Flickeringmyth. 24 April 2017, 11:27 AM, PDT)
Man of Steel (2013)
- Comics on Film: How to Introduce Your Movie Friends to Superhero Comics — DC Edition (From Movies.com. 29 April 2017)
- Newswire: Superman Vs. The Kkk is on its way to theaters (From The AV Club. 28 April 2017, 6:19 PM, PDT)
- Injustice 2 Joker Trailer Marks The Return Of Batman’s Most Dangerous Foe (From We Got This Covered. 28 April 2017, 12:03 PM, PDT)