A few weeks ago, the first real information about the plot of the Justice League film hit when a rumor began circulating that Darkseid would be the villain. To follow up that information, Latino Review has posted a report indicating which specific comic books screenwriter Will Beale is drawing the inspiration for his script from.
The report is extremely specific, and if correct it means the film will be based on three issues of Justice League Of America. The issues are 183-185, all released in 1980. The story of those issues is certainly of the high-stakes this film needs. Summing it up as basically as possible, it involves Darkseid planning the destruction of Earth by blasting it with a ray in order to move his planet, Apokolips, into the Earth’s place.
For a film of this magnitude, it was assumed the crisis would have to be bigger than just affecting Gotham City or Metropolis, »
- Alex Lowe
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- Featurette hits for ‘Transcendence’ (From LatinoReview. 13 March 2014, 4:20 PM, PDT)
- ‘Transcendence’ Featurette and Images: Johnny Depp Goes Digital (From Screen Rant. 13 March 2014, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- Review: Denis Villeneuve's Terrifically Haunting 'Enemy' Starring Jake Gyllenhaal (From The Playlist. 13 March 2014, 2:05 PM, PDT)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- HBO's Scorsese-Jagger Drama Books Juno Temple (From The Hollywood Reporter. 12 March 2014, 4:54 PM, PDT)
- New images from Disney's Maleficent (From Flickeringmyth. 12 March 2014, 3:58 PM, PDT)
- Short List of Directors for Doctor Strange Revealed (From Dread Central. 12 March 2014, 12:13 PM, PDT)
Man of Steel (2013)
- Captain America 3 Will Go Head To Head With Batman vs. Superman In 2016 (From We Got This Covered. 13 March 2014, 5:11 PM, PDT)
- Cosplay: Callie As Dark Phoenix & Starfire (From ComicBookMovie. 13 March 2014, 4:41 PM, PDT)
- Captain America 3 to go head-to-head with Batman vs. Superman on May 6th 2016 (From Flickeringmyth. 13 March 2014, 4:27 PM, PDT)