Documents filed in a New Mexico court illustrate new details about a murder-for-hire plot targeting superstar Justin Bieber. The Associated Press reports that convicted killer Dana Martin told investigators he persuaded Mark Staake, a man he met in prison, and the man's nephew, Tanner Ruane, to kill Bieber, the singer's personal bodyguard and two other individuals not connected with Bieber.
Martin, who has a tattoo of Bieber on his leg, said he was angry at the singer for not responding to his letters. So the trio plotted to castrate two of the victims -- those not associated with Bieber -- with hedge clippers before heading to New York City, where the singer was slated to perform at Madison Square Garden in November.
"This perceived slight made Mr. Martin upset and that, coupled with Mr. Martin's perception of being a 'nobody' in prison, led him to begin plotting the kidnap and »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber -- Bullied His Way into Prom ... High School Claims (From TMZ. 27 April 2015, 3:16 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Opens Up About Her Fertility Struggles (From Popsugar. 27 April 2015, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Crashes Chatsworth High School Prom! (From E! Online. 27 April 2015, 6:06 AM, PDT)
- Kris Jenner's Boyfriend Corey Gamble Sends Her a Loving Message: ''So Proud of My Babe'' (From E! Online. 24 April 2015, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- Bet to Revamp Ashton Kutcher’s ‘Punk’d’ (From Variety - TV News. 23 April 2015, 3:24 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande and Crew’s Lip-Sync of Carly Rae Jepsen Track Goes Viral (Video) (From The Wrap. 14 April 2015, 10:20 PM, PDT)
Robert S. McDonald
- How ‘Sniper,’ ‘Imitation Game’ and ‘Selma’ Made a Difference Beyond Oscar Race (From Variety - Film News. 20 February 2015, 7:21 PM, PST)
- Obama Taps Former Procter & Gamble CEO Robert McDonald to Lead Veteran Affairs (From The Wrap. 29 June 2014, 2:13 PM, PDT)
- Disney Chief Bob Iger Elected Vice-Chair of the U.S.-China Business Council (From The Wrap. 6 June 2013, 10:01 AM, PDT)