Documents filed in a New Mexico court illustrate new details about a murder-for-hire plot targeting superstar Justin Bieber. The Associated Press reports that convicted killer Dana Martin told investigators he persuaded Mark Staake, a man he met in prison, and the man's nephew, Tanner Ruane, to kill Bieber, the singer's personal bodyguard and two other individuals not connected with Bieber.
Martin, who has a tattoo of Bieber on his leg, said he was angry at the singer for not responding to his letters. So the trio plotted to castrate two of the victims -- those not associated with Bieber -- with hedge clippers before heading to New York City, where the singer was slated to perform at Madison Square Garden in November.
"This perceived slight made Mr. Martin upset and that, coupled with Mr. Martin's perception of being a 'nobody' in prison, led him to begin plotting the kidnap and »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Bella Hadid Gets Angel Wing Tattoos After Making Her Victoria's Secret Runway Debut (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 January 2017, 8:43 AM, PST)
- ‘Now That’s What I Call Sing 2′ gets a third Dlc song pack (From Blogomatic3000. 17 January 2017, 3:03 AM, PST)
- Report: Justin Bieber Imposter Arrested, Allegedly Harassed 9-Year-Old Girl For Nude Photos (From ET Canada. 16 January 2017, 6:06 PM, PST)
- ‘Hidden Figures’ Screenwriter & Scooter Braun Teaming Up For Scripted E! Musical Series (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 13 January 2017, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Justin Bieber's Dad Jeremy Shares Shirtless Selfie of His Son -- See the Pic! (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 December 2016, 6:06 PM, PST)
- YouTube Works With Music Industry To Promote Up-And-Coming Artists (From Tubefilter News. 16 December 2016, 8:05 AM, PST)
Robert S. McDonald
- Tom Ford on His ‘Devastating’ Departure from Gucci: ‘I Felt Like I Had No Voice’ (From PEOPLE.com. 16 November 2016, 7:30 AM, PST)
- How ‘Sniper,’ ‘Imitation Game’ and ‘Selma’ Made a Difference Beyond Oscar Race (From Variety - Film News. 20 February 2015, 7:21 PM, PST)
- Obama Taps Former Procter & Gamble CEO Robert McDonald to Lead Veteran Affairs (From The Wrap. 29 June 2014, 2:13 PM, PDT)