Hugh Jackman is seen shirtless and crouching on a building overlooking Tokyo, while holding a samurai sword as well as displaying one set of claws.
Both versions are included here. The rather stylish motion poster, which adds flashes of lightning and the sound and movement of rain, is included below.
The poster brings to mind some imagery from the Dark Knight and Spider-Man films where the heroes stand on rooftop projections looking over the city but, whatever the influences or similarities, it's a striking, atmospheric and enigmatic image.
Based on the celebrated comic book arc, The Wolverine finds Logan, the eternal warrior and outsider, in Japan.
- David Bentley
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- Doc Dukale's Dream Reveals Hugh Jackman's Real-Life Coffee-Related Heroism (From Village Voice. 2 June 2015, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- 6 Pieces of Tony Trivia (From Backstage. 2 June 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Matt Levett Wins Heath Ledger Scholarship (From Variety - Film News. 1 June 2015, 11:07 PM, PDT)
The Wolverine (2013)
- Spoof: Watch our Batman v Superman v Everybody: Dawn of Too Many Characters trailer (From Flickeringmyth. 3 June 2015, 6:39 AM, PDT)
- San Andreas opens to $113 million worldwide (From Flickeringmyth. 1 June 2015, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- San Andreas before the special effects (From Flickeringmyth. 30 May 2015, 9:42 AM, PDT)
- 100 Essential Action Scenes: Shootouts (From SoundOnSight. 2 June 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Wolverine In The Deadpool Movie? Here's What Ryan Reynolds Says (From Cinema Blend. 26 May 2015, 6:56 AM, PDT)
- The 57 Greatest Westerns Ever, Ranked (From Moviefone. 26 May 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)