Sometimes it’s worthwhile to make something out of nothing – and this is one of those occasions.
During a special event in NYC honoring Hugh Jackman (who deserves to be honored because who doesn’t like Hugh Jackman?) a reporter managed to get a non-response from Dark Knight Trilogy director Christopher Nolan – one which actually merits some discussion. Again, this is non-news – but it’s non-news we thought would be prime material for a good ol’ geek discussion. Read on if you’re game.
Movieline reporter Frank Digiacomo asked Nolan point-blank if the upcoming Superman film Man of Steel (watch the trailer) would feature a Batman cameo in any form – including an appearance by Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s character John Blake who – Spoiler Alert! - we last saw take on the mantle ...
Click to continue reading Will ‘Man of Steel’ Have a Batman Cameo (and Should It)?
- Kofi Outlaw
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- Countdown to Man of Steel - Trailer 4, TV Spots, Posters, Powers and Respecting the S (From Flickeringmyth. 25 May 2013, 1:21 AM, PDT)
- Henry Cavill on the possibility of a Superman / Batman World's Finest movie (From Flickeringmyth. 24 May 2013, 4:27 PM, PDT)
- Man of Steel producer: 'Lois rescues Clark as much as he rescues her' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 24 May 2013, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- The Best -- and Worst -- Movie Trailers of the Week (From Movies.com. 25 May 2013, 2:18 PM, PDT)
- Rewind: Billboard Music Awards Take Over (From BuzzSugar. 25 May 2013, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Man of Steel', 'The Wolverine': This Week's 5 Hottest Movie Trailers (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 24 May 2013, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- The Week in Spandex - Man of Steel, Avengers vs X-Men, The Wolverine, Justice League, Iron Man 3 and more (From Flickeringmyth. 25 May 2013, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Bryan Singer Teases “X-Men: Days Of Future Past” Again (From We Got This Covered. 25 May 2013, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- Bryan Singer on X-men: Days Of Future Past Opportunities (From GeekTyrant. 24 May 2013, 3:25 PM, PDT)