Megan Fox, Ed Helms and Jessica Alba announced the nominations (yes, yes, I’m talking about the 70 Annual Golden Globes Awards), and I was like – hey, there’s a movie titled Salmon Fishing in the Yemen! Salmon Fishing… Salmon Fishing… Oh, yeah, I remember Blunt and McGregor and their legs in some lake or something like that. But, three nominations for a fisheries expert, wtf? I mean – man, that’s what I call a surprise!
So, it was mostly good. Argo, Django, Pi, Zero, Argo, Django, Pi, Zero… If you ask me, I’m happy to see that Silver Linings Playbook received four nominations, although I guess we’re all confused with that comedy/musical thing part (Cooper is dealing with some serious mental problems, for God’s sake!).
- Jeanne Standal
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- After 14 Months on the Road, Chris Pratt Is Having 'Dream Summer' at Home with His Family (From PEOPLE.com. 24 July 2016, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Announcing the 2016 Popsugar 100! (From Popsugar. 22 July 2016, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Oscar Chart Updates: The Acting Races ! (From FilmExperience. 22 July 2016, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- Second Opinion – The Bfg (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 25 July 2016, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- What Is The Best Short Film Ever Made? — Critics Survey (From Indiewire. 25 July 2016, 8:04 AM, PDT)
- ‘Stranger Things’ Season 2 Clues: Does Hopper Know Where [Spoiler] Is & What Happened? (From Indiewire. 25 July 2016, 7:28 AM, PDT)
- ‘Family Guy’ Won’t Do Any More ‘Star Wars’ Parodies, and Here’s Why (From Indiewire. 23 July 2016, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- ‘Family Guy’ Won’t Do Any More ‘Star Wars’ Parodies, and Here’s Why (From Indiewire Television. 23 July 2016, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Mariah Carey Flashes Her Sexy Gold Bikini During Family Vacation on Her Fiancé's Yacht (From PEOPLE.com. 23 July 2016, 10:15 AM, PDT)