This helpful infographic will guide you through the history of Us presidents on film. William Henry Harrison always gets the shaft.
Also, there really is no time to explain in today's Dailies!
» There's no time to explain! [Vulture]
» Benedict Cumberbatch says he's not playing Khan. Well, I guess that's that. [Access Hollywood]
» Peter Jackson wants to shoot Tintin sequel next year. [ComingSoon]
» A handy infographic about presidential portrayals [Film.com]
Welcome to the Dailies, where the MTV Movies team runs down all the film and television news, odds and ends that are fit to print! From awesome fan art to obscure casting news, this is your place to feast on all the movie leftovers you didn't know you were hungry for.
- Kevin P. Sullivan
Similar News ItemsLeonardo DiCaprio
- Zac Efron Shares a Random (but Awesome) Throwback With Leonardo DiCaprio (From Popsugar. 24 March 2017, 8:02 AM, PDT)
- 'British films need more support', says Lionsgate UK CEO (From ScreenDaily. 24 March 2017, 5:06 AM, PDT)
- Five Films Executive Produced By Martin Scorsese (From Flickeringmyth. 24 March 2017, 12:00 AM, PDT)
Peter Jackson (I)
- We Need To Talk About The Word “Remake” (From FilmSchoolRejects. 23 March 2017, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- Review — ‘Life’ Finds a Way to Deliver Slick Thrills Despite the Generic Setup (From FilmSchoolRejects. 23 March 2017, 12:03 PM, PDT)
- Chasing Kong (From MUBI. 23 March 2017, 6:13 AM, PDT)
- Kurt Russell's Entire Life Has Been Leading Up to 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 March 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Martin McDonagh’s New Film Has a Trailer, More Broken Humanity (From FilmSchoolRejects. 24 March 2017, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- A Crazy New Red Band Trailer You Just Have To See For In Bruges Director's Next Flick (From LRM Online. 24 March 2017, 9:11 AM, PDT)