Welcome back! I thought the show would be on break this week since they aired their Christmas last week, which just goes to show what a fool I am for trying to impose logic on a Ryan Murphy joint.
This week’s AHS opens in the present day, in the office of a psychiatrist played by the lovely and woefully undercast Brooke Smith. And if ever, oh ever, you could give away a character’s fate merely by your casting choice, this is it. They second I saw her, attempting to treat a scruffy Dylan McDermott, I knew that this poor head shrinker was doomed.
“You really just need me for the day? Because I’m free all week if you need me as a mutant or a space alien or…no?”
She starts to get that feeling herself about fifteen seconds into the intake appointment, »
- Elaine Atwell
Similar News Items"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Robert Rodriguez Q&A: 'From Dusk Till Dawn' and what's wrong with TV (From EW.com - Inside TV. 7 March 2014, 1:56 PM, PST)
- The Guest Nabs Distribution (From Dread Central. 7 March 2014, 1:38 PM, PST)
- CinePlex's X-men: Days Of Future Past Behind The Scenes Vid (From ComicBookMovie. 7 March 2014, 11:46 AM, PST)
Ryan Murphy (I)
- CAA Signs Taylor Kitsch (From Deadline New York. 6 March 2014, 10:13 AM, PST)
- 5 Theories About the New Season of American Horror Story (From BuzzSugar. 5 March 2014, 4:52 PM, PST)
- Lea Michele talks past year: 'I couldn’t have done it' without friends -- Video (From EW.com - PopWatch. 5 March 2014, 9:48 AM, PST)
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Wears Cute Necklace in Honor of Daughter Everly (From E! Online. 6 March 2014, 9:33 AM, PST)
- It Wasn't All About the Oscars in This Week's Cutest Celebrity Candids (From Popsugar. 6 March 2014, 5:25 AM, PST)
- Best Instagram and Twitter Photos from Oscar Night (From Variety - Film News. 5 March 2014, 2:49 PM, PST)