1. "Teardrops on my Guitar" rules.
Truth be told, Taylor Swift's breakout single gives you everything that's lovable about her: It's sincere, cheerfully melodramatic, and catchy as hell. Also, let us observe the cover art of this single. I mean. She's going to make some friends in Branson with that hairdo. She's Teen Skipper of Appalachia.
2. I got awesomely evil Eve Harrington vibes from her Grammy speech.
Remember when Taylor Swift won Album of the Year? Kind of crazy. But I sort of loved her speech for Best Country Album that same night in 2010, when she noted in half-astonishment, "This is my first time walking up those steps to receive a Grammy on national television!" Two things: 1) She'd already won a Grammy earlier that wasn't televised. So the "walking up some steps" milestone she's citing isn't that important. 2) She is So implying that she's destined to win many, many more nationally televised Grammys. »
Similar News ItemsLady Gaga
- Dr. Dre -- I'm Losing Billions to Fake Beats from China (From TMZ. 10 July 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Andy Cohen Dishes on Five Years of Watch What Happens Live (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 10 July 2014, 4:01 AM, PDT)
- Lady Gaga Does Her Best American Girl Doll Impression—See the "Elegant" Look! (From E! Online. 9 July 2014)
- Taylor Swift Heads to the Gym in This Outfit and Stunning Hair?!—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 11 July 2014)
- Jake Kouwe (From ReelzChannel. 10 July 2014, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- OneRepublic’s “Ordinary Human” Music Video From The Giver (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 10 July 2014, 10:11 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Kimmel and Molly McNearney Welcome a Baby Girl! (From Popsugar. 10 July 2014, 11:08 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Kimmel Welcomes Baby Girl with Wife Molly McNearney (From Entertainment Tonight. 10 July 2014, 10:53 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Kimmel Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Molly McNearney -- Find Out Her Name! (From TooFab. 10 July 2014, 10:34 AM, PDT)