After a few missteps, Britney Spears is officially back in the running for the title of queen of pop. The songstress is this year’s highest-earning woman in the music industry, according to Forbes.
The pop star earned $58 million between May 2011 and May 2012, thanks to her Femme Fatale platinum album and tour, as well as side endorsements and a fragrance line.
Spears barely edged out Taylor Swift, who reeled in $57 million. The breakup queen’s financial success can be attributed to her recent tour, which grossed over $1 million per night. Like Spears, she also banked on endorsements with CoverGirl and Sony. »
- Maane Khatchatourian
Similar News ItemsLady Gaga
- Beyonce Wears Fur During Vegan Diet (From TheFabLife - Movies. 10 December 2013, 8:25 AM, PST)
- What Is the Best Album of 2013? (From BuzzSugar. 9 December 2013, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Harry Styles Quitting One Direction In 2014? (From HollywoodLife. 9 December 2013, 12:15 PM, PST)
Michael Jackson (I)
- Michael Jackson's Doctor's Involuntary Manslaughter Appeal Scheduled (From The Hollywood Reporter. 10 December 2013, 7:33 AM, PST)
- 'Best Funeral Ever': Funeral planners or celebrity impersonators? (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 9 December 2013, 6:30 PM, PST)
- La Toya Jackson marries Jeffre Phillips - Watch the proposal from 'Life with La Toya' (From Pop2it. 9 December 2013, 6:12 AM, PST)
- MTV names Miley Cyrus 2013 best artist of 2013 (From EW.com - PopWatch. 10 December 2013, 8:50 AM, PST)
- 'The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show': Taylor Swift, Fall Out Boy and Candice Swanepoel in a $10 million bra (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 10 December 2013, 8:30 AM, PST)
- Garth Brooks Going On Tour Is Just What The Country World Needs (From HollywoodLife. 10 December 2013, 7:21 AM, PST)