Just seven days after undergoing thyroid cancer surgery, Brooke Burke-Charvet received some wonderful news.
The 41-year-old revealed that she's cancer-free:
"I just got the results back from all of my tests and great news - the thyroid cancer has been removed from my body and all my lymph nodes are clear. So I'm hoping that this is the end of the story. Woohoo!!! And thank God!" she wrote on her blog on Modern Mom.
The "Dancing with the Stars" host and mother of four said she's been at home resting and catching up on TV, which she says she never has time to do.
"Having movie marathons and I've almost made it through the entire season of Showtime's hit show Homeland. I can't remember the last time I lost myself in someone else's story," she wrote.
Burke, who first revealed her cancer diagnosis at the beginning of November, wrote that in a "weird way, »
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- How exploitative reality TV transforms the lives of its participants (From The Guardian - TV News. 12 July 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 7/11/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 11 July 2014, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- Cheryl Burke Slams Plastic Surgery Rumors (From Access Hollywood. 11 July 2014, 12:14 PM, PDT)
- Brooke Burke-Charvet Questions Whether Erin Andrews Was the "Right Choice" for Dancing With the Stars (From E! Online. 21 May 2014)
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Who takes home the mirror ball? (From Hitfix. 20 May 2014, 8:48 PM, PDT)
- Brooke Burke-Charvet Shares Fitness Tips: "If You're Not Sweating, You're Not Working Out Hard Enough" (From E! Online. 17 May 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)