They don't call it the "Information Superhighway" for nothing, you know.
Where would we be without Infographics? Sometimes you just can't grasp the general concept, fine details and/or basic facts of something unless you have a visual aid with pictures and charts and numbers and stuff. An Infographic is like a really cool PowerPoint presentation that someone else had to make and that you don't have to be in a conference room to look at.
Holy Tax Write-Offs, Batman! It's a good thing Bruce Wayne is rich, 'cause he couldn't afford to be the Caped Crusader otherwise. All those "wonderful toys," as Jack Nicholson's Joker once called them, come with a formidable price tag. »
- NextMovie Staff
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight (2008)
- '2001: A Space Odyssey' Gets a Gorgeous Trailer for UK Re-Release (From FirstShowing.net. 21 October 2014, 8:04 AM, PDT)
- Keanu Reeves on 'John Wick,' 'Bill & Ted 3,' and That 'Point Break' Remake (Exclusive) (From Moviefone. 21 October 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Superhero Buzz: 'Batman v Superman' Finds Its Robin? Plus: Jason Momoa Talks 'Aquaman' and More (From Movies.com. 20 October 2014, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- IFC Nabs Al Pacino Drama ‘Manglehorn’ (From Deadline New York. 21 October 2014, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- Director And Actors Want You To Avoid Dying Of The Light (From We Got This Covered. 20 October 2014, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- Nic Cage and the Curios Case of the Non-Disparagement Agreement (From FilmExperience. 20 October 2014, 8:32 AM, PDT)
Jack Nicholson (I)
- Lunchtime Poll: Multiple Acting Oscars (From FilmExperience. 21 October 2014, 10:43 AM, PDT)
- Beauty vs Beast: Writers Retreat (From FilmExperience. 20 October 2014, 11:46 AM, PDT)
- 5 Comic Book Characters Who Were Poorly Recast (From We Got This Covered. 19 October 2014, 4:43 PM, PDT)