They don't call it the "Information Superhighway" for nothing, you know.
Where would we be without Infographics? Sometimes you just can't grasp the general concept, fine details and/or basic facts of something unless you have a visual aid with pictures and charts and numbers and stuff. An Infographic is like a really cool PowerPoint presentation that someone else had to make and that you don't have to be in a conference room to look at.
Holy Tax Write-Offs, Batman! It's a good thing Bruce Wayne is rich, 'cause he couldn't afford to be the Caped Crusader otherwise. All those "wonderful toys," as Jack Nicholson's Joker once called them, come with a formidable price tag. »
- NextMovie Staff
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight (2008)
- Gotham Academy Creators Talk About Its Origin (From GeekTyrant. 1 October 2014, 3:35 PM, PDT)
- Predict Best Sound Mixing and Sound Editing Oscar: Will their winners match yet again? (From Gold Derby. 1 October 2014, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Ben Affleck & Jon Stewart Debate Who Wins in 'Batman v Superman' (From MovieWeb. 1 October 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- "Left Behind" Gets An Unexpected Quote (From Dark Horizons. 1 October 2014, 2:56 AM, PDT)
- Satan has an opinion on Nicolas Cage's 'Left Behind,' apparently (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 30 September 2014, 11:07 AM, PDT)
- The Big Bang Theory Recap: Mars Rover, Mars Rover, Send the Baseball Pitch Over (From Vulture. 30 September 2014, 5:15 AM, PDT)
Jack Nicholson (I)
- 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' trailer turns Christian Bale's Moses into a superhero (From Hitfix. 1 October 2014, 7:46 AM, PDT)
- "The Simpsons Guy": The Best / Weirdest Moments from the Epic Crossover (From E! Online. 28 September 2014, 8:26 PM, PDT)
- Graham Norton Show returns: 10 classic hilarious moments (From Digital Spy - TV news. 26 September 2014, 3:26 AM, PDT)