The Parents Television Council has finally discovered The Walking Dead.
The oft-outraged and oft-mocked parents organization is taking on TV’s top-rated drama for its “inaccurate” age-appropriateness rating of TV-14.
Some of you doubtless have no idea what that refers to. Ad-supported TV shows have mandatory content ratings that are, lets face it, widely ignored. But not by the PTC.
PTC president Tim Winter said in a statement: “Throughout its run, the AMC program The Walking Dead has featured some of the most graphic and brutally intense violence and gore imaginable.”
Yeah it has!
Continues Winter: “In the current season »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Fear The Walking Dead Set Photos Reveal Pilot Episode Production for AMC (From Collider.com. 27 May 2015, 9:09 AM, PDT)
- New Set Photos From Fear The Walking Dead (From We Got This Covered. 27 May 2015, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- New Photos from the Set of Fear the Walking Dead (From shocktillyoudrop. 27 May 2015, 7:55 AM, PDT)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Wrapid Fire: ‘American Horror Story’ Star Sarah Paulson Reveals Greatest Fear (Video) (From The Wrap. 27 May 2015, 6:47 AM, PDT)
- Jessica Lange, Gabriel Byrne, John Gallagher Jr. to Star on Broadway in ‘Long Day’s Journey Into Night’ (From The Wrap. 26 May 2015, 2:32 PM, PDT)
- New Girl’s Max Greenfield Joins American Horror Story: Hotel (From TVovermind.com. 26 May 2015, 9:42 AM, PDT)
- Critics’ Choice Television Awards Announces Most Exciting New Series And Presenters (From AreYouScreening. 26 May 2015, 7:12 PM, PDT)
- Mark Wahlberg and Seth MacFarlane will be talking Ted 2 on The Graham Norton Show (From Digital Spy - TV news. 26 May 2015, 1:22 PM, PDT)
- Mark Wahlberg and Seth MacFarlane will be talking Ted 2 on The Graham Norton Show (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 26 May 2015, 1:22 PM, PDT)