The Parents Television Council has finally discovered The Walking Dead.
The oft-outraged and oft-mocked parents organization is taking on TV’s top-rated drama for its “inaccurate” age-appropriateness rating of TV-14.
Some of you doubtless have no idea what that refers to. Ad-supported TV shows have mandatory content ratings that are, lets face it, widely ignored. But not by the PTC.
PTC president Tim Winter said in a statement: “Throughout its run, the AMC program The Walking Dead has featured some of the most graphic and brutally intense violence and gore imaginable.”
Yeah it has!
Continues Winter: “In the current season »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Preview Panels from The Walking Dead #132 (From DailyDead. 1 October 2014, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- 'The Walking Dead' star Lauren Cohan says 'we're all animals' in season 5 (From EW.com - Inside TV. 1 October 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Characters Ranked From Most to Least Expendable (From Moviefone. 1 October 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’ Opening Credits Are a Stop-Motion Nightmare (Video) (From The Wrap. 1 October 2014, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- Main Titles Revealed for American Horror Story: Freak Show (From DailyDead. 1 October 2014, 12:11 PM, PDT)
- Get a Load of the Freakish New “American Horror Story” Titles (From Fangoria. 1 October 2014, 11:54 AM, PDT)
- What's New in Blu-ray and DVD releases this month? (October 2014) (From JoBlo. 30 September 2014, 4:44 PM, PDT)
- Flickering Myth Podcast – Family Guy: “The Simpsons Guy” Review (From Flickeringmyth. 30 September 2014, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- The Creators of Family Guy Must Have a Major Inferiority Complex When It Comes to The Simpsons (From Vulture. 30 September 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)