The Parents Television Council has finally discovered The Walking Dead.
The oft-outraged and oft-mocked parents organization is taking on TV’s top-rated drama for its “inaccurate” age-appropriateness rating of TV-14.
Some of you doubtless have no idea what that refers to. Ad-supported TV shows have mandatory content ratings that are, lets face it, widely ignored. But not by the PTC.
PTC president Tim Winter said in a statement: “Throughout its run, the AMC program The Walking Dead has featured some of the most graphic and brutally intense violence and gore imaginable.”
Yeah it has!
Continues Winter: “In the current season »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- David Harbour Talks Stranger Things End Date: 'We're Getting Out Before... ' (From TVLine.com. 25 July 2017, 10:14 AM, PDT)
- HollyShorts Offers Oscar-Qualifying Home to New Films From Bill Plympton, Matthew Modine, and Jenn Shaw (From Indiewire. 25 July 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2017: What Popped and What Flopped (From Variety - Film News. 25 July 2017, 6:30 AM, PDT)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- James Cromwell Arrested Yet Again, This Time for Protesting at SeaWorld (From Vulture. 24 July 2017, 7:54 PM, PDT)
- James Cromwell Arrested During SeaWorld Protest (From The Wrap. 24 July 2017, 3:24 PM, PDT)
- Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson Will Play Lovers in ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ (From The Wrap. 24 July 2017, 12:57 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Cranston Bosses Around Family Guy, Mississippi Teaser and More (From TVLine.com. 25 July 2017, 11:28 AM, PDT)
- Sytycd Recap: 4 Memorable Moments From Day 2 at The Academy (From TVLine.com. 24 July 2017, 6:57 PM, PDT)
- Film Review: Steven Soderbergh’s ‘Logan Lucky’ (From Variety - Film News. 24 July 2017, 9:32 AM, PDT)