The Parents Television Council has finally discovered The Walking Dead.
The oft-outraged and oft-mocked parents organization is taking on TV’s top-rated drama for its “inaccurate” age-appropriateness rating of TV-14.
Some of you doubtless have no idea what that refers to. Ad-supported TV shows have mandatory content ratings that are, lets face it, widely ignored. But not by the PTC.
PTC president Tim Winter said in a statement: “Throughout its run, the AMC program The Walking Dead has featured some of the most graphic and brutally intense violence and gore imaginable.”
Yeah it has!
Continues Winter: “In the current season »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- 'Wonder Woman': Original Director Wanted 'Braveheart' Type Movie (From MovieWeb. 17 April 2015, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Sarah Wayne Callies (From Obsessed with Film. 17 April 2015, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- Michelle MacLaren Wanted To Make 'Braveheart'-Esque 'Wonder Woman' (From The Playlist. 17 April 2015, 12:37 PM, PDT)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Russell Brand and Rainn Wilson join Nicolas Cage's Army of One (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 17 April 2015, 4:54 PM, PDT)
- Three Posters for Fox’s Scream Queens Debut (From shocktillyoudrop. 17 April 2015, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- TV Show Scorecard: What's Coming Back Next Season - and What's Not (From BuzzSugar. 17 April 2015, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Matthew Vaughn To Direct 'Flash Gordon' Plus Watch The Full Pilot For 2007 Series (From The Playlist. 15 April 2015, 9:53 AM, PDT)
- Watch the first clip from Ted 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 14 April 2015, 2:44 AM, PDT)
- 2015 Summer Movies Heading To Your Local Cinemas (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 13 April 2015, 2:37 PM, PDT)