The Parents Television Council has finally discovered The Walking Dead.
The oft-outraged and oft-mocked parents organization is taking on TV’s top-rated drama for its “inaccurate” age-appropriateness rating of TV-14.
Some of you doubtless have no idea what that refers to. Ad-supported TV shows have mandatory content ratings that are, lets face it, widely ignored. But not by the PTC.
PTC president Tim Winter said in a statement: “Throughout its run, the AMC program The Walking Dead has featured some of the most graphic and brutally intense violence and gore imaginable.”
Yeah it has!
Continues Winter: “In the current season »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Early Look at The Walking Dead #129 Cover (From DailyDead. 18 April 2014, 4:58 PM, PDT)
- "The Walking Dead" Season 5 Updates (From SneakPeek. 18 April 2014, 11:35 AM, PDT)
- Cover Art for The Walking Dead Volume 21: All Out War (Part 2) (From DailyDead. 18 April 2014, 11:22 AM, PDT)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- 'Salem' review: Everything old is newish again in premiere episode (From Hitfix. 18 April 2014, 6:26 PM, PDT)
- Meet the Neighbors in these New Stills from Rosemary's Baby (From Dread Central. 18 April 2014, 3:01 PM, PDT)
- 'Salem' review: 'American Horror Story' lite (From EW.com - PopWatch. 18 April 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Fox's 'X rated' Easter Bunny online video draws protest: Want to see it? (From EW.com - Inside TV. 16 April 2014, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- MPAA Ratings for 'Jersey Boys', 'BoxTrolls', 'Million Ways to Die in the West' and More (From Rope Of Silicon. 15 April 2014, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- Flash Gordon Being Written By Star Trek 3 Writers (From GeekTyrant. 15 April 2014, 10:38 AM, PDT)