The Parents Television Council has finally discovered The Walking Dead.
The oft-outraged and oft-mocked parents organization is taking on TV’s top-rated drama for its “inaccurate” age-appropriateness rating of TV-14.
Some of you doubtless have no idea what that refers to. Ad-supported TV shows have mandatory content ratings that are, lets face it, widely ignored. But not by the PTC.
PTC president Tim Winter said in a statement: “Throughout its run, the AMC program The Walking Dead has featured some of the most graphic and brutally intense violence and gore imaginable.”
Yeah it has!
Continues Winter: “In the current season »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Inspiring Teenager Uses His Disability for Hilarious Zombie Pranks (From FEARnet. 13 December 2013)
- Trailer for Telltale Games' The Walking Dead: Season Two (From Flickeringmyth. 12 December 2013, 11:48 PM, PST)
- Game Trailer: "Walking Dead: Season 2" (From Dark Horizons. 12 December 2013, 10:02 PM, PST)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Spoiler Chat: American Horror Story: Coven's Team Up, Glee Casting, Good Wife Flashback And More Scoop (From E! Online. 13 December 2013, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Golden Globe Award Nominees (From The Hollywood News. 13 December 2013, 5:33 AM, PST)
- James McAvoy on X-Men: Days of Future Past and X-Men: Apocalypse (From Flickeringmyth. 13 December 2013, 4:52 AM, PST)
- Joe Wright Sets Pan For Summer Of 2015 (From We Got This Covered. 12 December 2013, 1:42 PM, PST)
- ‘The War on Christmas’ and ‘Jews Run Hollywood’: A Holiday Parable (From Variety - TV News. 12 December 2013, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Family Guy: 5 Believable Ways Brian Griffin Can Be Brought Back To Life (From Obsessed with Film. 11 December 2013, 2:57 AM, PST)