The Parents Television Council has finally discovered The Walking Dead.
The oft-outraged and oft-mocked parents organization is taking on TV’s top-rated drama for its “inaccurate” age-appropriateness rating of TV-14.
Some of you doubtless have no idea what that refers to. Ad-supported TV shows have mandatory content ratings that are, lets face it, widely ignored. But not by the PTC.
PTC president Tim Winter said in a statement: “Throughout its run, the AMC program The Walking Dead has featured some of the most graphic and brutally intense violence and gore imaginable.”
Yeah it has!
Continues Winter: “In the current season »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Dinner for Fiends - Carcosazilla (From Dread Central. 12 March 2014, 11:44 AM, PDT)
- These 7 Fun Videos Parody, Spoof and Remix ‘True Detective’ (From FEARnet. 12 March 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Official Logo & Plot of ‘Gotham’ Reveals Juicy Details (From LatinoReview. 12 March 2014, 8:50 AM, PDT)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Shortlist for Doctor Doom role in The Fantastic Four revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 12 March 2014, 10:41 AM, PDT)
- “Game of Thrones” Plans Its End Date, Billy Eichner is Back “On the Street” and “Nashville” Wants More Oliver Hudson (From The Backlot. 12 March 2014, 4:56 AM, PDT)
- Netflix UK acquires American Horror Story and Homeland (From Den of Geek. 12 March 2014, 3:19 AM, PDT)
- Cosmos’s Ratings Not Stellar On Sunday Night (From TVovermind.com. 11 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Cosmos’ Premiere Draws 8.5 Million Viewers on Fox Nets (From Variety - TV News. 10 March 2014, 1:27 PM, PDT)
- Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 March 2014, 12:49 PM, PDT)