The Parents Television Council has finally discovered The Walking Dead.
The oft-outraged and oft-mocked parents organization is taking on TV’s top-rated drama for its “inaccurate” age-appropriateness rating of TV-14.
Some of you doubtless have no idea what that refers to. Ad-supported TV shows have mandatory content ratings that are, lets face it, widely ignored. But not by the PTC.
PTC president Tim Winter said in a statement: “Throughout its run, the AMC program The Walking Dead has featured some of the most graphic and brutally intense violence and gore imaginable.”
Yeah it has!
Continues Winter: “In the current season »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- 2014 Reaper Awards Nominees Announced; Fan Vote Now Open! (From Dread Central. 1 September 2014, 1:43 PM, PDT)
- The Strain, Ep. 1.08, “Creatures of the Night” is a contained nightmare (From SoundOnSight. 1 September 2014, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- Charlie Hunnam And Others Lead The Escape From New York Remake Wishlist (From We Got This Covered. 1 September 2014, 10:48 AM, PDT)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Telluride: Fest Closes As ‘Birdman’ , ‘Imitation Game’, ‘Foxcatcher’, ’99 Homes’ Stake Out Oscar Territory (From Deadline New York. 2 September 2014, 12:37 AM, PDT)
- American Horror Story Freak Show Poster Debut! (From Horror News. 1 September 2014, 9:15 PM, PDT)
- What You Missed On VH1: 2014 Emmy Edition (From VH1.com. 31 August 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- The HeyUGuys Interview: IMAX’s Brian Bonnick talks about the Future of IMAX (From HeyUGuys. 1 September 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- Final Scores: The Top 20 Summer Movies (From HeyUGuys. 1 September 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- First Look: Family Guy and The Simpsons Crossover Episode (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 28 August 2014, 6:57 AM, PDT)