The Parents Television Council has finally discovered The Walking Dead.
The oft-outraged and oft-mocked parents organization is taking on TV’s top-rated drama for its “inaccurate” age-appropriateness rating of TV-14.
Some of you doubtless have no idea what that refers to. Ad-supported TV shows have mandatory content ratings that are, lets face it, widely ignored. But not by the PTC.
PTC president Tim Winter said in a statement: “Throughout its run, the AMC program The Walking Dead has featured some of the most graphic and brutally intense violence and gore imaginable.”
Yeah it has!
Continues Winter: “In the current season »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- 'Walking Dead' Star Lauren Cohan: This Week's Episode Is 'Completely Insane' (From MTV Movie News. 7 March 2014, 7:16 AM, PST)
- The Walking Dead Season 4 - Episode 12 (From Flickeringmyth. 7 March 2014, 4:29 AM, PST)
- The Walking Dead: 15 Stupid Decisions Lori Grimes Would Be Proud Of (From Obsessed with Film. 7 March 2014, 4:10 AM, PST)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Happy Birthday, Brian Juergens! (From The Backlot. 7 March 2014, 7:34 AM, PST)
- Michael B. Jordan discusses the backlash against his casting as Johnny Storm in The Fantastic Four (From Flickeringmyth. 7 March 2014, 7:17 AM, PST)
- Gary Oldman developing horror serial, The Diabolic (From Den of Geek. 7 March 2014, 1:03 AM, PST)
- TV Review: ‘Cosmos’ (From Variety - TV News. 7 March 2014, 7:45 AM, PST)
- Charlize Theron Sets Karen Croner-Scripted Universal Pitch Based On ‘Everything Nice’ (From Deadline New York. 6 March 2014, 3:59 PM, PST)
- Emilia Clarke Is Totally "Ok" With Being Single, Thankyouverymuch (From E! Online. 6 March 2014, 10:16 AM, PST)