The Parents Television Council has finally discovered The Walking Dead.
The oft-outraged and oft-mocked parents organization is taking on TV’s top-rated drama for its “inaccurate” age-appropriateness rating of TV-14.
Some of you doubtless have no idea what that refers to. Ad-supported TV shows have mandatory content ratings that are, lets face it, widely ignored. But not by the PTC.
PTC president Tim Winter said in a statement: “Throughout its run, the AMC program The Walking Dead has featured some of the most graphic and brutally intense violence and gore imaginable.”
Yeah it has!
Continues Winter: “In the current season »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Gory And Disgusting New Zombie Photos From Season Six Of The Walking Dead (From ComicBookMovie. 1 August 2015, 7:42 PM, PDT)
- New "Daredevil," "Jessica," "Luke" Details (From Dark Horizons. 1 August 2015, 3:52 PM, PDT)
- AMC Renews "Fear," Dates "Badlands" (From Dark Horizons. 1 August 2015, 3:50 PM, PDT)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Ian McShane is joining Game of Thrones season 6 - but who will he be playing? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 1 August 2015, 11:18 AM, PDT)
- Emmys exclusive: Which episodes are submitted by Limited Series Supporting Actress nominees? (From Gold Derby. 29 July 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Ed Sheeran Joins Bastard Executioner (From TVLine.com. 27 July 2015, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- 'Great British BBQ Rip Off' - here's what Twitter thought of BBQ Champ (From Digital Spy - TV news. 31 July 2015, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- ‘Blunt Talk’s’ Seth MacFarlane on Casting Patrick Stewart in His First Single-Camera Comedy: ‘It’s a No Brainer’ (From The Wrap. 31 July 2015, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Why 'BoJack Horseman' Is the Best Netflix Original You're Not Watching (From BuddyTV. 31 July 2015, 4:36 AM, PDT)