When Access Hollywood asked Mariah on Wednesday afternoon if the two were getting along and had buried the hatchet, the singing superstar completely avoided addressing the question.
"Christmas time is in here again," she said. "Have you heard 'All I Want For Christmas'? My song... I heard something really good about it today."
Nicki took a different approach when Access asked her a similar question.
"We're great. Thank you. We're great," ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 5/25/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 May 2015, 2:58 PM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood Is "Forever Grateful to American Idol" on 10th Anniversary of Win (From Us Weekly. 25 May 2015, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- Jason Derulo on His Breakup With Jordin Sparks: "I Do Get Tired of Playing Nice" (From E! Online. 22 May 2015, 12:41 PM, PDT)
- Nick Cannon Dances in 24-Hour Red Nose Day Danceathon, Won't Stop Dancing During Interview—Watch! (From E! Online. 21 May 2015, 3:41 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Joins James Corden for Carpool Karaoke — Watch Video (From TVLine.com. 21 May 2015, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" With James Corden Will Seriously Make You Love Him Again (From Popsugar. 21 May 2015, 7:52 AM, PDT)
- We Taste Tested 15 Celebrity Wines—Here Are Our Completely Honest Reviews (From E! Online. 25 May 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Beyoncé and Jay Z Take a Sweet Stroll and Snap Photos in Italy (From Popsugar. 23 May 2015, 12:21 PM, PDT)
- Dancing With the Stars Pro Val Chmerkovskiy Shares a Sweet Message to Fans (From Popsugar. 22 May 2015, 1:25 PM, PDT)