When Access Hollywood asked Mariah on Wednesday afternoon if the two were getting along and had buried the hatchet, the singing superstar completely avoided addressing the question.
"Christmas time is in here again," she said. "Have you heard 'All I Want For Christmas'? My song... I heard something really good about it today."
Nicki took a different approach when Access asked her a similar question.
"We're great. Thank you. We're great," ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 8/1/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 August 2015, 4:48 PM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood's Baby Boy Is the Ultimate Explorer While Hanging Out With Mike Fisher—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 1 August 2015, 1:42 PM, PDT)
- See a New Photo of Simon Cowell's Mini-Me Son Eric -- He's So Big Now! (From TooFab. 31 July 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Bethenny Frankel, 50 Cent and More -- See This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 1 August 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Crashes Mariah Carey/French Montana Sesh (From TMZ. 31 July 2015, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- This Is 1 Musical Collaboration We Did Not See Coming (From Popsugar. 31 July 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj Allegedly Dumps Meek Mill, Poor Guy (From Vulture. 1 August 2015, 8:47 AM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Her Ex-Boyfriend on Stage (From Popsugar. 31 July 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Meek Mill Drake Diss Song Trashed ... More than a Little Meek (From TMZ. 31 July 2015, 6:14 AM, PDT)