Ever wanted to know what squirrels taste like? Don't ask Norman Reedus — just because his "Walking Dead" character Daryl Dixon chomps on those little critters on the regular doesn't mean the actor himself is a squirrel connoisseur... even if he does have a bag of squirrel meat lying around somewhere.
That's just one of the many Reedus factoids we learned when the actor appeared on "Big & Best of 2012" with us earlier this week. See more of what Reedus had to say about playing Daryl in "The Walking Dead," the movies he loved this year, and even a question or two from "Walking Dead" creator Robert Kirkman in the videos below!
What did you think of Reedus' MTV appearance? Tell us in the comments section below or let us know on Twitter! »
- Josh Wigler
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- AMC TV Show Ratings (updated 5/5/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 May 2015, 8:51 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Seth Gilliam's Arrested for DUI and Drug Possession (From E! Online. 5 May 2015, 4:14 PM, PDT)
- New Photo from Rob Zombie’s Halloween-Set Horror Film ‘31’ (From DailyDead. 5 May 2015, 4:03 PM, PDT)
- “Fear The Walking Dead” Inspired By Bath Salts and Ebola?! (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 5 May 2015, 7:01 AM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead: 10 Big Differences Between The Comics & TV Show (From Obsessed with Film. 2 May 2015, 9:27 AM, PDT)
- Fear The Walking Dead Enlists New Cast Member (From DailyDead. 30 April 2015, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Silent Hills Fan Petition To Save Doomed Horror Game Storms Past 80,000 Signatures (From We Got This Covered. 4 May 2015, 7:17 AM, PDT)
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - Agents of Shield, The Walking Dead (From Digital Spy - TV news. 1 May 2015, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Norman Reedus Describes Favorite Scene From Season 5 of ‘The Walking Dead’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 29 April 2015, 4:02 PM, PDT)