Fake family is the best way to move a huge shipment of weed into the U.S. from Mexico? We’ll see about that! Today, we’re here to give you the first official look at the upcoming action comedy We’re The Millers, which opens next summer. The whole thing comes from Dodgeball helmer Rawson Thurber and as you probably already know – it has an awesome cast on board! Take a look and let us know what you think!
Thurber directs the movie from a script written by Steve Faber, Bob Fisher, Sean Anders and John Morris which follows David Burke, a small-time pot dealer who creates a fake family as part of his plan to move a huge shipment of weed into the U.S. from Mexico.
David Burke is a small-time pot dealer whose clientele includes chefs and soccer moms, but no kids – after all, he has his scruples. »
- Jeanne Standal
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- Jennifer Aniston Gets Support For Nude Scene (From SneakPeek. 6 December 2013, 10:03 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Aniston Flashes Big Smile, Wears Men's Fedora After Leaving Skincare Clinic (From E! Online. 6 December 2013, 5:03 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Aniston Swaps Tree Shopping For a Spa Day (From Popsugar. 6 December 2013, 4:25 PM, PST)
Ed Helms (I)
- ‘The Hangover Part III’ Blu-ray Review (From Blogomatic3000. 6 December 2013, 2:42 AM, PST)
- Win We’re The Millers on DVD (From HeyUGuys. 6 December 2013, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Ken Jeong: the crazy guy from The Hangover trilogy (From The Guardian - Film News. 5 December 2013, 4:06 PM, PST)
- Best of 2013: Jennifer Aniston's Top Moments (From E! Online. 4 December 2013, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Chris Pine's Face Is Battered and Bruised—Find Out Why! (From E! Online. 4 December 2013, 7:45 AM, PST)
- Jason Bateman On Set Of '.Horrible Bosses 2'. (t) (From Uinterview (t). 3 December 2013, 9:00 PM, PST)