Wellington, Dec 13: Miley Cyrus has been mourning over the death of her dog Lila's death on Tuesday.
The 20-year-old singer-and-actress and her fiance Liam Hemsworth adopted the little Yorkie into their family in 2011.
The couple are animal lovers and house several orphaned pets in their home.
Unfortunately Lila didn't live very long under Cyrus and Hemsworth's care, as she died on Tuesday.
"For everyone asking ... I have never been so hurt in my life," Stuff.co.nz quoted her as tweeting.
"My heart has never been so broken..... Lila my sweet baby girl has passed away," she wrote.
Cyrus' depression. »
- Smith Cox
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus drops 'And Her Dead Petz' album and a trippy video for 'Dooo It!' post VMAs (From Hitfix. 31 August 2015, 12:22 AM, PDT)
- The Highs and Lows of the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards (From Vulture. 30 August 2015, 11:41 PM, PDT)
- MTV VMAs 2015: TV Review (From The Hollywood Reporter. 30 August 2015, 11:18 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Says She's Not in a Relationship Despite Stella Maxwell Kissing Photos (From Us Weekly. 28 August 2015, 5:33 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence teams up with Amy Schumer for screenplay: 'We were creatively made for each other' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 26 August 2015, 9:22 AM, PDT)
- Tiff rolls out the red carpet for Johnny Depp, Jessica Chastain, and more (From Cineplex. 25 August 2015, 11:35 AM, PDT)