Gwyneth Paltrow is talking about her sex life in a joint interview for Redbook with fitness guru Tracy Anderson, who is known for sculpting the bodies of celebrities such as Nicole Richie and Madonna -- the latter, with whom Anderson had a famous falling out after the queen of pop's gym franchise was announced.
Paltrow reveals Anderson was shocked to see the mom of two naked. "[Tracy] pulled my pants off," says Gwyneth. "I'll never forget it. She was like, 'Oh, my God, wow, I just am so surprised, because you look so good in clothes. I wasn't expecting this.'"
Yikes. Nothing like some positive feedback, right?
Whatever the case, Paltrow says Anderson's methods work so well, even her sex life is improved. "It did such wonders for my life, my confidence, my sex life, everything," she says.
Anderson explains, ""When you feel your best, you're more confident in bed. »
Similar News ItemsGwyneth Paltrow
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Dating History – and What She’s Said About Romance (From PEOPLE.com. 19 October 2016, 7:56 PM, PDT)
- Donald Trump vs. the Internet: Celebrities Turn to Viral Videos, Social Media to Blast Candidate (From Variety - TV News. 19 October 2016, 3:11 PM, PDT)
- Cold Feet recap: episode seven – Adam fully deserved that slap (From The Guardian - TV News. 17 October 2016, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Inside Hollywood's Greenest Night: Shailene Woodley and Jaden Smith Honored at 2016 Environmental Media Awards (From E! Online. 23 October 2016, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- Make No Mistake, Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Are One Hell of a Good-Looking Couple (From Popsugar. 23 October 2016, 10:39 AM, PDT)
- Paris Hilton Finds Her New Nicole in 18-Year-Old Sofia Richie (From E! Online. 20 October 2016, 8:52 AM, PDT)