Gwyneth Paltrow is talking about her sex life in a joint interview for Redbook with fitness guru Tracy Anderson, who is known for sculpting the bodies of celebrities such as Nicole Richie and Madonna -- the latter, with whom Anderson had a famous falling out after the queen of pop's gym franchise was announced.
Paltrow reveals Anderson was shocked to see the mom of two naked. "[Tracy] pulled my pants off," says Gwyneth. "I'll never forget it. She was like, 'Oh, my God, wow, I just am so surprised, because you look so good in clothes. I wasn't expecting this.'"
Yikes. Nothing like some positive feedback, right?
Whatever the case, Paltrow says Anderson's methods work so well, even her sex life is improved. "It did such wonders for my life, my confidence, my sex life, everything," she says.
Anderson explains, ""When you feel your best, you're more confident in bed. »
Similar News ItemsGwyneth Paltrow
- Eddie Redmayne & Alicia Vikander Feature In Beautiful First Posters For Transgender Drama ‘The Danish Girl’ (From The Playlist. 2 August 2015, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- There Were a Whole Lot of Good-Looking Stars at Guy Ritchie's Wedding (From Popsugar. 31 July 2015, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Makes Bermuda Shorts Actually Look Cool, Earns Best Dressed Pick for July (From E! Online. 31 July 2015, 2:21 PM, PDT)
- Proof That Joel Madden Is Madly in Love With Nicole Richie (From Popsugar. 31 July 2015, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Jason Bateman and Nicole Richie Play ''Name That Thing'' on Jimmy Kimmel Live! (From E! Online. 31 July 2015, 11:28 AM, PDT)
- Whoa, Nicole Richie's Manager Looks Just Like Jimmy Kimmel! (From Popsugar. 31 July 2015, 11:20 AM, PDT)