Gwyneth Paltrow is talking about her sex life in a joint interview for Redbook with fitness guru Tracy Anderson, who is known for sculpting the bodies of celebrities such as Nicole Richie and Madonna -- the latter, with whom Anderson had a famous falling out after the queen of pop's gym franchise was announced.
Paltrow reveals Anderson was shocked to see the mom of two naked. "[Tracy] pulled my pants off," says Gwyneth. "I'll never forget it. She was like, 'Oh, my God, wow, I just am so surprised, because you look so good in clothes. I wasn't expecting this.'"
Yikes. Nothing like some positive feedback, right?
Whatever the case, Paltrow says Anderson's methods work so well, even her sex life is improved. "It did such wonders for my life, my confidence, my sex life, everything," she says.
Anderson explains, ""When you feel your best, you're more confident in bed. »
Similar News ItemsGwyneth Paltrow
- Martha Stewart Continues Her Ongoing Feud With Gwyneth Paltrow: ‘What’s Goop?’ (From ET Canada. 15 September 2017, 2:47 PM, PDT)
- We Tried It: Goop’s $1300-Per-Couple Farm-to-Table Dinner Party in the Hamptons (From PEOPLE.com. 12 September 2017, 1:41 PM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Crashes James Corden's Goop Magazine Rant (and Convinces Him to Try a Vaginal Steam) (From E! Online. 12 September 2017, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Critics Pick the Returning TV Shows They Can’t Wait to See — IndieWire Survey (From Indiewire Television. 6 September 2017, 10:46 AM, PDT)
- Critics Pick the Returning TV Shows They Can’t Wait to See — IndieWire Survey (From Indiewire. 6 September 2017, 10:46 AM, PDT)
- Jessica Alba Cradles Her Sweet Baby Bump While Hanging Out With Chrissy Teigen (From Popsugar. 6 September 2017, 9:20 AM, PDT)