Hart of Dixie‘s winter finale gave fans the greatest gift of all: a real, romantic relationship for Zoe and Wade. But will the twosome be ready to say ‘I Do’ in the new year?
That we cannot tell you, but we can reveal exclusively that a pair of Bluebell staples — “people we know” well, shares showrunner Leila Gerstein — will tie the knot in a special spring installment of the CW charmer.
“Some of our characters will be having a wedding in Episode 16,” the tight-lipped Dixie creator tells TVLine. “There’s a big proposal in Episode 15 and then a big »
- Megan Masters
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- Johnny Depp's Daughter Is Coming to the Big Screen (From Popsugar. 20 August 2014, 7:55 AM, PDT)
- ‘MasterChef,’ ‘Ninja Warrior’ Earn Monday’s Top Demo Scores (From Variety - TV News. 19 August 2014, 9:17 AM, PDT)
- David Letterman Remembers His Friend Robin Williams (From Popsugar. 19 August 2014, 7:51 AM, PDT)
"Hart of Dixie" (2011)
- CW 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 8/20/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 August 2014, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Jaime King Sexes Up Overalls, Goes Without Shirt in Open Back Jumpsuit (From Us Weekly. 20 August 2014, 9:50 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift: Jaime King Reveals What It's Really Like Dancing With Her Bestie, Dishes on 1989 (From E! Online. 20 August 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
Mr. Right (2009)
- Dating Naked Recap: Episode 4, Chuck and Camille (From ChannelGuideMag. 7 August 2014, 9:06 PM, PDT)
- Katy Perry Covers Rolling Stone, Talks Haters & Having Babies! (From TooFab. 30 July 2014, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- Kristin Chenoweth & Gayle King Say They've Never Had Interracial Sexual Encounters (From TooFab. 25 July 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)