Hart of Dixie‘s winter finale gave fans the greatest gift of all: a real, romantic relationship for Zoe and Wade. But will the twosome be ready to say ‘I Do’ in the new year?
That we cannot tell you, but we can reveal exclusively that a pair of Bluebell staples — “people we know” well, shares showrunner Leila Gerstein — will tie the knot in a special spring installment of the CW charmer.
“Some of our characters will be having a wedding in Episode 16,” the tight-lipped Dixie creator tells TVLine. “There’s a big proposal in Episode 15 and then a big »
- Megan Masters
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Her Ex-Boyfriend on Stage (From Popsugar. 31 July 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Kylie Jenner Has Big Plans For Her 18th Birthday! (From Popsugar. 30 July 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Has Ben Affleck Really Been Dating His Kids' Nanny? (From Popsugar. 29 July 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
"Hart of Dixie" (2011)
- Castle Season 8: Ann Cusack Cast as Mystery Woman With Ties to [Spoiler] (From TVLine.com. 31 July 2015, 9:52 AM, PDT)
- Jaime King Reveals Her Slim Post-Baby Body (and Flashes Her Bra!) in Nude Dress While Out With Taylor Swift: Photos! (From Us Weekly. 29 July 2015, 6:08 AM, PDT)
- Rachel Bilson Says Hart of Dixie Was Not Canceled Because of Her Pregnancy! (From E! Online. 28 July 2015, 7:41 AM, PDT)
Mr. Right (2009)
- Ruddy or Not: How Paul Rudd's Roles Stack Up (From Rolling Stone. 16 July 2015, 8:14 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Fourth Man Out’ (From Variety - Film News. 29 June 2015, 2:56 PM, PDT)
- Did 'Jane the Virgin' deliver an Emmy-winning finale? (From Gold Derby. 12 May 2015, 12:20 PM, PDT)