As part of the settlement, Winter, 14, will continue living with her older sister, Shanelle Gray. Her father, Glenn Workman, will take control of Ariel's finances for the time being, the L.A. Times reports (Winter reportedly earns about $70,000 per episode on "Modern Family.")
Mother Chrisoula "Chrystal" Workman, whom Winter accused of abuse, is effectively cut out of her daughter's life for now.
The family did, however, agree to attend counseling and work to patch up their very strained relations. The judge in the case will revisit the settlement at a hearing in late March and could change Winter's custody situation then.
Winter was removed from Chrisoula Workman's home following an Oct. 3 hearing that featured allegations of physical and emotional abuse against Winter. »
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- Emmy Predictions: Outstanding Comedy Series (From Deadline TV. 19 August 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Sony Pictures Television Promotes Marketing Executives Jaime Blanc, Cathy Goldman (From Variety - TV News. 18 August 2017, 4:49 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Hyland & Boyfriend Dominic Sherwood Split After 2 Years of Dating (From PEOPLE.com. 18 August 2017, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- Ariel Winter’s 8 Sexiest Crop Top Ensembles That Prove She’s The Queen Of Summer (From HollywoodLife. 19 August 2017, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Ariel Winter Rips Star Magazine Over ‘Desperate’ Report (From The Wrap. 17 August 2017, 12:31 PM, PDT)
- Ariel Winter Flashes Underboob as She Returns to 'Modern Family' Set -- See the Pic! (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 August 2017, 9:06 PM, PDT)
- Watch a clip from tonight’s episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. – ‘Paradise Lost’ (From Flickeringmyth. 12 April 2016, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- Watch a clip from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 3 episode 16 – ‘Paradise Lost’ (From Flickeringmyth. 7 April 2016, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Footage From "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Paradise Lost" (From SneakPeek. 6 April 2016, 12:35 PM, PDT)