Updated Tuesday, Feb. 19.
Okay folks, it's crunch time. Have you submitted your Oscar ballot yet? There's big money on the line (at least a hundy we hope, right?).
As we do every year on NextMovie, we're handicapping the Oscar races to give you a leg up on your friends, family and coworkers when entering your high-stakes pool, which as we all know is as much about the glory as the greenbacks (freaking Al from finance still hasn't gotten that smirk off of his face for calling Cotillard over Christie in 2008; get over yourself, Al).
Our usual disclaimers: We do not condone gambling, unless you're in Vegas or on a reservation. Good luck!
(And for a trusty second opinion, check out Joe Reid's Oscar predictions on Film.com.)
Here's what's crazy: The snubbing of Ben Affleck in the Best Director category (more on that below) actually made this »
- Kevin Polowy
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Viola Davis to star in Steve McQueen’s new film Widows (From Flickeringmyth. 28 September 2016, 1:20 AM, PDT)
- Thought Bubble (Valiant edition): Sony Swaps Harbinger and Bloodshot. (From Boomtron. 27 September 2016, 12:43 PM, PDT)
- Viola Davis Set to Steal the Show in Steve McQueen’s Heist Thriller ‘Widows’ (From Indiewire. 27 September 2016, 11:04 AM, PDT)
- Disney's The Bfg coming Dec. 6 to Blu-ray, Digital (From Cinelinx. 27 September 2016, 10:04 PM, PDT)
- The Bfg Arrives Home for Dreamers Dec. 6 (From Comicmix. 27 September 2016, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- NBCU boss cool on ITV acquisition (From ScreenDaily. 27 September 2016, 10:09 AM, PDT)
- 2017 Adapted Screenplay Oscar Predictions (From The Playlist. 28 September 2016, 2:29 AM, PDT)
- 2017 Best Actor Oscar Predictions (From The Playlist. 28 September 2016, 2:26 AM, PDT)
- 2017 Best Director Oscar Predictions (From The Playlist. 28 September 2016, 2:25 AM, PDT)