Updated Tuesday, Feb. 19.
Okay folks, it's crunch time. Have you submitted your Oscar ballot yet? There's big money on the line (at least a hundy we hope, right?).
As we do every year on NextMovie, we're handicapping the Oscar races to give you a leg up on your friends, family and coworkers when entering your high-stakes pool, which as we all know is as much about the glory as the greenbacks (freaking Al from finance still hasn't gotten that smirk off of his face for calling Cotillard over Christie in 2008; get over yourself, Al).
Our usual disclaimers: We do not condone gambling, unless you're in Vegas or on a reservation. Good luck!
(And for a trusty second opinion, check out Joe Reid's Oscar predictions on Film.com.)
Here's what's crazy: The snubbing of Ben Affleck in the Best Director category (more on that below) actually made this »
- Kevin Polowy
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Belated Paychecks with America's Highest Paid Spokes-Actresses (From FilmExperience. 19 August 2017, 4:10 AM, PDT)
- Struggle Nation and "mother!" (From FilmExperience. 18 August 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- The Refreshingly Creepy Trailer for Darren Aronofsky’s “Mother!” (From TVovermind.com. 18 August 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Oscars: Clint Eastwood, Steven Spielberg, Ridley Scott Race to the Finish (From Variety - Film News. 18 August 2017, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- Patty Jenkins in Final Talks to Direct “Wonder Woman 2” (From Women and Hollywood. 18 August 2017, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Emmys Flashback: Steven Spielberg's 'Amazing Stories' Earned 10 Noms in 1986 (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 18 August 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Rumor: Zack Snyder Returning To Finish Off Justice League (From We Got This Covered. 18 August 2017, 4:13 PM, PDT)
- Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor: Vegas Hot Spots Spar for Coolest Celebrity Parties (From The Wrap. 18 August 2017, 4:08 PM, PDT)
- Justice League to Kill Off a Major Character, Is It Batman? (From MovieWeb. 18 August 2017, 3:02 PM, PDT)