Updated Tuesday, Feb. 19.
Okay folks, it's crunch time. Have you submitted your Oscar ballot yet? There's big money on the line (at least a hundy we hope, right?).
As we do every year on NextMovie, we're handicapping the Oscar races to give you a leg up on your friends, family and coworkers when entering your high-stakes pool, which as we all know is as much about the glory as the greenbacks (freaking Al from finance still hasn't gotten that smirk off of his face for calling Cotillard over Christie in 2008; get over yourself, Al).
Our usual disclaimers: We do not condone gambling, unless you're in Vegas or on a reservation. Good luck!
(And for a trusty second opinion, check out Joe Reid's Oscar predictions on Film.com.)
Here's what's crazy: The snubbing of Ben Affleck in the Best Director category (more on that below) actually made this »
- Kevin Polowy
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Minority Report TV show in the works with Steven Spielberg (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 22 August 2014, 2:19 AM, PDT)
- Steven Spielberg to Turn Minority Report Into a TV Series (From Worst Previews. 22 August 2014, 2:01 AM, PDT)
- U.K.’s Channel 4 Detonates North Korean Thriller ‘Opposite Number’ (From Variety - TV News. 22 August 2014, 1:31 AM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- Tarantino's Hateful Eight May Star Jennifer Lawrence (From Cinema Blend. 21 August 2014, 8:14 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence could potentially join Quentin Tarantino’s next film (From SoundOnSight. 21 August 2014, 7:13 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence Rumoured To Be In Talks for Quentin Tarantino’s The Hateful Eight (From HeyUGuys. 21 August 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- What we want to see during this year's Emmy Awards show (From Hitfix. 22 August 2014, 12:13 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Complete ''F--king Real'' Ice Bucket Challenge Together With ''Dirty Bath Water''—Watch! (From E! Online. 21 August 2014, 3:59 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Completes Her "F*cking Real" Ice Bucket Challenge (From Popsugar. 21 August 2014, 12:51 PM, PDT)