Updated Tuesday, Feb. 19.
Okay folks, it's crunch time. Have you submitted your Oscar ballot yet? There's big money on the line (at least a hundy we hope, right?).
As we do every year on NextMovie, we're handicapping the Oscar races to give you a leg up on your friends, family and coworkers when entering your high-stakes pool, which as we all know is as much about the glory as the greenbacks (freaking Al from finance still hasn't gotten that smirk off of his face for calling Cotillard over Christie in 2008; get over yourself, Al).
Our usual disclaimers: We do not condone gambling, unless you're in Vegas or on a reservation. Good luck!
(And for a trusty second opinion, check out Joe Reid's Oscar predictions on Film.com.)
Here's what's crazy: The snubbing of Ben Affleck in the Best Director category (more on that below) actually made this »
- Kevin Polowy
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Stars Get Snap Happy at Cannes (From Popsugar. 22 May 2013, 3:51 PM, PDT)
- Sam Neill Is Under The Impression That The New 'Jurassic Park' Will Be A Reboot (From The Playlist. 22 May 2013, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- The Noteworthy: R.I.P. Alexey Balabanov (1959-2013), Miyazaki's "The Wind is Rising", Hoberman on Jacobs (From MUBI. 22 May 2013, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- 'Don Jon' trailer: Joseph Gordon-Levitt plays Jersey porn addict (From Pop2it. 22 May 2013, 5:43 PM, PDT)
- Miranda Kerr Suffers Embarrassing Double Nip Slip During Photo Shoot (From HollywoodLife. 22 May 2013, 2:37 PM, PDT)
- 'Don Jon' trailer: Love, porn, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt -- Video (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 22 May 2013, 2:21 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- Movie Power Rankings: The Cannes Festival takes the top spot (From Hitfix. 22 May 2013, 4:44 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence and Liam Hemsworth Getting Romantic? (From GossipCop. 22 May 2013, 10:34 AM, PDT)
- How the Cannes Film Festival Is Going to the Cats (From PEOPLE.com. 22 May 2013, 10:00 AM, PDT)