Updated Tuesday, Feb. 19.
Okay folks, it's crunch time. Have you submitted your Oscar ballot yet? There's big money on the line (at least a hundy we hope, right?).
As we do every year on NextMovie, we're handicapping the Oscar races to give you a leg up on your friends, family and coworkers when entering your high-stakes pool, which as we all know is as much about the glory as the greenbacks (freaking Al from finance still hasn't gotten that smirk off of his face for calling Cotillard over Christie in 2008; get over yourself, Al).
Our usual disclaimers: We do not condone gambling, unless you're in Vegas or on a reservation. Good luck!
(And for a trusty second opinion, check out Joe Reid's Oscar predictions on Film.com.)
Here's what's crazy: The snubbing of Ben Affleck in the Best Director category (more on that below) actually made this »
- Kevin Polowy
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Yes, No, Maybe So: 'Spy' (From FilmExperience. 29 January 2015, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Jennifer Lawrence 'Screamed' When She Met Kim Kardashian (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 January 2015, 4:39 AM, PST)
- Concussion starring Will Smith set for Christmas release (From Flickeringmyth. 28 January 2015, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Tate Taylor to Direct Robert Downey Jr.'s USS Indianapolis Drama (From FirstShowing.net. 29 January 2015, 8:02 AM, PST)
- Page 2: Goonies, Alien, Big Trouble in Little China, Firefly, Star Wars, Benedict Cumberbatch, Transformers (From Slash Film. 28 January 2015, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Sundance: Kevin Bacon’s ‘Cop Car’ Arrested by Focus World (From The Wrap. 28 January 2015, 1:53 PM, PST)
- StreamFix: 6 Oscar Frontrunners in Great Roles on Netflix (From Hitfix. 26 January 2015, 5:31 PM, PST)
- Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar Preps Landing Gear For Blu-Ray Release On March 31 (From We Got This Covered. 26 January 2015, 9:02 AM, PST)
- Anne Hathaway plans to learn lines for 'Grounded' while driving (From National Ledger. 26 January 2015, 8:26 AM, PST)