Britney Spears has come out on top this year. The "X Factor" judge is reportedly the top-earning musician of 2012, raking in an estimated $58 million. Forbes reports that the combined income from Spears' album "Femme Fatale," her endorsements and her Elizabeth Arden fragrance line all helped her become the best-paid performer of the year.
Coming in second place is another blonde pop star: Taylor Swift. She comes in a close second, having earned $57 million this year. She made millions on her tour, and also has "Red" and her CoverGirl and Sony endorsements to thank for bringing in so much money. Trailing behind in third place is Rihanna, who also can credit her tour and her new album for her $53 million income.
Similar News ItemsLady Gaga
- 5 Surprising Revelations From Jennifer Nettles on 'Watch What Happens Live' (From Rolling Stone. 30 January 2015, 10:43 AM, PST)
- David Beckham, Lady Gaga and Usain Bolt were wanted for roles in Kingsman: The Secret Service (From National Ledger. 30 January 2015, 9:06 AM, PST)
- Stars' Real Names Revealed! You Won't Believe What Their Parents Called Them (From PEOPLE.com. 30 January 2015, 5:35 AM, PST)
- Gaga, Brody & Kyle -- See This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 31 January 2015, 6:30 AM, PST)
- Jimmy Fallon's "Best of 'Ew!' Supercut" Is Star-Studded and Hilarious: Watch the Video Now! (From E! Online. 30 January 2015, 4:45 PM, PST)
- An Open Letter to the Jerk at This Week’s Savages Show (From Vulture. 30 January 2015, 2:53 PM, PST)
- Kevin Hart Mocks Kevin Frazier's Katy Perry Selfie at Madden Bowl (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 January 2015, 5:30 PM, PST)
- Super Bowl Measles Scare: Is it Legit? (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 January 2015, 4:41 PM, PST)
- Beyoncé's Belly Dancing Outfit, Katy Perry's Angel Gown & More Celebrity Grammys Outfits From the Past! (From E! Online. 30 January 2015, 3:25 PM, PST)