A judge revoked Lindsay Lohan's probation during a hearing on Wednesday and set another court date for next month when the star could be sentenced to significant jail time.
Lohan, 26, was not in the courtroom and was represented at the hearing by her longtime attorney, Shawn Holley.
Video: Sheen Claims Lindsay Never Thanked Him for Bailout
In the latest case, the Liz and Dick star faces three counts of reckless driving, lying to a police officer and obstructing an officer from performing duties after an accident in which her Porsche crashed into a truck last June. Lohan is accused of lying to police about being behind the wheel of the Porsche and those charges could qualify as a probation violation in her 2011 necklace theft case.
A probation violation hearing was set for January 15 and if it is determined that Lohan did violate her current probation, a judge could sentence her to a lengthy jail term.
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Lindsay Lohan In Dazzling Satin Gown At Madrid Fashion Week (From Uinterview. 17 September 2017, 2:17 PM, PDT)
- Audiences Hate Jennifer Lawrence's New Movie Mother! (From MovieWeb. 16 September 2017, 1:42 PM, PDT)
- Yes, Alison Pill Is All Grown Up on American Horror Story: Cult (From BuzzSugar. 5 September 2017, 9:45 PM, PDT)
Liz & Dick (2012) (TV)
- Career-Damaging Taylor-Burton Bomb Revisited and (Surprisingly) Appreciated (From Alt Film Guide. 9 March 2017, 3:52 PM, PST)
- Links: Brangelina Kaput, Broadway Blockbuster, Festival Afterglow (From FilmExperience. 21 September 2016, 10:46 AM, PDT)
- Liz and Dick Who’S Afraid Of Virginia Woolf? This Weekend at Webster University (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 10 July 2016, 5:33 PM, PDT)