A judge revoked Lindsay Lohan's probation during a hearing on Wednesday and set another court date for next month when the star could be sentenced to significant jail time.
Lohan, 26, was not in the courtroom and was represented at the hearing by her longtime attorney, Shawn Holley.
Video: Sheen Claims Lindsay Never Thanked Him for Bailout
In the latest case, the Liz and Dick star faces three counts of reckless driving, lying to a police officer and obstructing an officer from performing duties after an accident in which her Porsche crashed into a truck last June. Lohan is accused of lying to police about being behind the wheel of the Porsche and those charges could qualify as a probation violation in her 2011 necklace theft case.
A probation violation hearing was set for January 15 and if it is determined that Lohan did violate her current probation, a judge could sentence her to a lengthy jail term.
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Numbers You Didn't Know You Needed: All the Times Justin Theroux Has Worn a Shoe That Isn't a Motorcycle Boot (From E! Online. 27 September 2016, 3:37 PM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan Visits Syrian Refugees At Hospital In Turkey (From ET Canada. 27 September 2016, 10:46 AM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan -- Pulls an Angelina ... Visits Syrian Refugees (Photo Gallery) (From TMZ. 27 September 2016, 9:43 AM, PDT)
Liz & Dick (2012) (TV)
- Links: Brangelina Kaput, Broadway Blockbuster, Festival Afterglow (From FilmExperience. 21 September 2016, 10:46 AM, PDT)
- Liz and Dick Who’S Afraid Of Virginia Woolf? This Weekend at Webster University (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 10 July 2016, 5:33 PM, PDT)
- Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (From Trailers from Hell. 2 May 2016, 9:07 PM, PDT)