A judge revoked Lindsay Lohan's probation during a hearing on Wednesday and set another court date for next month when the star could be sentenced to significant jail time.
Lohan, 26, was not in the courtroom and was represented at the hearing by her longtime attorney, Shawn Holley.
Video: Sheen Claims Lindsay Never Thanked Him for Bailout
In the latest case, the Liz and Dick star faces three counts of reckless driving, lying to a police officer and obstructing an officer from performing duties after an accident in which her Porsche crashed into a truck last June. Lohan is accused of lying to police about being behind the wheel of the Porsche and those charges could qualify as a probation violation in her 2011 necklace theft case.
A probation violation hearing was set for January 15 and if it is determined that Lohan did violate her current probation, a judge could sentence her to a lengthy jail term.
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Amber Rose & Lindsay Lohan Almost Have Nip Slips on Instagram (Because Why Not?) (From E! Online. 3 August 2015, 7:16 PM, PDT)
- Aliana Lohan Is All Grown Up And Gorgeous In New Campaign For Ranbeeri Denim (From TooFab. 3 August 2015, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Celebrity Big Brother confirms the UK vs USA theme - and it's all kicking off next month (From Digital Spy - TV news. 31 July 2015, 1:59 AM, PDT)
Liz & Dick (2012) (TV)
- Oof! From Cannes to Lifetime: The Fall of 'Grace of Monaco' (From Rope Of Silicon. 7 April 2015, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- 13 Reasons Why Elizabeth Taylor Is Still the Queen of Hollywood (From Moviefone. 27 February 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West and North West Crowned "First Family of Fashion" (From E! Online. 26 October 2014, 2:58 PM, PDT)