Jason Statham’s latest action-thriller Parker will be the third time we’ve seen this character portrayed on the big-screen; the first was the brilliant 1967 Point Blank (directed by John Boorman and starring the great Lee Marvin), followed by Brian Helgeland’s brutally enjoyable Mel Gibson-led Payback from 1999. Both efforts were based on the Donald E. Westlake (writing as Richard Stark) novel The Hunter, although this new film will be the first time the actual character’s name has been used following Westlake’s death in 2008.
Here we have the new international poster for the film, directed by Taylor Hackford. As you can see, Jennifer Lopez co-stars (so hopefully she doesn’t spoil the film) along with an impressive supporting cast including Michael Chiklis, Clifton Collins Jr., Sala Baker and Nick Nolte.
Parker hits cinemas from 25th January 2013. You can catch the film’s trailer Here.
- Craig Hunter
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lopez (I)
- Christina Aguilera’s Sexy & Sweet Hair On ‘The Voice’ — Love It? Vote (From HollywoodLife. 11 December 2013, 10:02 AM, PST)
- My wife most important to me: Ben Affleck (From RealBollywood. 10 December 2013, 12:01 AM, PST)
- Ben Affleck: Jennifer Garner Is the Most Important Person to Me (From PEOPLE.com. 9 December 2013, 2:00 PM, PST)
Mel Gibson (I)
- 14 Things You Didn't Know About 'Die Hard' (From Nerve. 6 December 2013, 2:53 AM, PST)
- High Plains Drifter Blu-ray Review (From Collider.com. 5 December 2013, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Briefs: “Gay Dads Of New York,” Cheyenne on Alec Baldwin, and Meet Your New Wonder Woman! (From The Backlot. 4 December 2013, 2:21 PM, PST)
- The Purge 2 Lands Frank Grillo (From We Got This Covered. 11 December 2013, 8:15 PM, PST)
- Frozen dethrones The Hunger Games: Catching Fire at the UK box office (From Flickeringmyth. 11 December 2013, 1:52 PM, PST)
- Fast & Furious 7 Script Rewrite May Retire Paul Walker's Character (From MovieWeb. 11 December 2013, 11:17 AM, PST)