Okay, so we're agreed that "The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia" is the most stupidly contradictory movie title since "Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector."
Like 2009's hit horror flick "The Haunting in Connecticut," this one is based on a 1988 "true story" that was covered on the Discovery Channel series "A Haunting," in which the Wyrick family moved to a new home in the "Wisdom, Justice, Moderation" state only to discover that not all is peachy.
Turns out their daughter Heidi (Emily Alyn Lind of "Enter the Void") is particularly attuned to some bad psychic juju and begins to see the spirits of both a kindly old caretaker and a malevolent "Dark Figure" who can physically manifest. The mom and dad, played by TV vets Chad Michael Murray ("One Tree Hill") and Abigail Spencer ("Mad Men"), eventually make contact with some paranormal researchers who tell them the bad news about their property, »
- Max Evry
Similar News Items"Mad Men" (2007)
- Nora Ephron and her gang of 'Good Girls Revolt' (From Hitfix. 27 September 2016, 3:17 PM, PDT)
- New image of Brian Cox in D-Day drama Churchill (From Flickeringmyth. 26 September 2016, 10:45 PM, PDT)
- Firewatch Movie Coming From Good Universe And Campo Santo (From We Got This Covered. 26 September 2016, 12:58 PM, PDT)
"One Tree Hill" (2003)
- Jana Kramer Gets Choked Up While Discussing the Struggles in Her Personal Life (From E! Online. 27 September 2016, 8:53 AM, PDT)
- One Tree Hill's Hilarie Burton to Play Tough DEA Agent on Lethal Weapon (From TVLine.com. 23 September 2016, 8:39 AM, PDT)
- Ratings: Notorious Drops the Ball While Grey's Hits 11-Month Audience High (From TVLine.com. 23 September 2016, 8:20 AM, PDT)
Discovery Channel [us]
- Cable News Is Killing Us, Discovery Boss Admits (From The Wrap. 22 September 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Harley And The Davidsons’ Trailer Races Past Shark Week Record, Discovery Says – TCA (From Deadline TV. 1 August 2016, 6:01 PM, PDT)
- Discovery Channel Hires Ex-itv Exec Andrew O’Connell (From Variety - TV News. 8 July 2016, 4:59 AM, PDT)