Sesame Street will finally address divorce in an upcoming segment, Time magazine reports.
For the past two years, researchers, writers and producers from Sesame Workshop have been working on a segment to tackle divorce directly.
"We want kids to understand that they're not alone, and that it's not their fault," Lynn Chwatsky, Sesame Workshop's vice president of outreach initiatives, said.
Read More > »
- Robyn Ross
Similar News Items"Sesame Street" (1969)
- 'Breaking Bad,' 'Arrested Development' score Producers Guild Awards nominations (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 3 December 2013, 10:53 AM, PST)
- Netflix Breaks Through in Producers Guild Award TV Noms (From Variety - TV News. 3 December 2013, 10:24 AM, PST)
- A Muppet Family Christmas; It’s the Meta-Muppets Show Tonight (From SoundOnSight. 2 December 2013, 7:12 PM, PST)
Sesame Workshop [us]
- NBCUniversal Acquires Full Ownership of Kids' Channel Sprout (From The Hollywood Reporter. 13 November 2013, 12:32 PM, PST)
- 'Suburgatory' creator scores a new ABC pilot; Mark Burnett wants to take you to space (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 8 October 2013, 3:47 PM, PDT)
- Elmo, Cookie Monster for new CBeebies show 'The Furchester' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 7 October 2013, 1:26 AM, PDT)