Sesame Street will finally address divorce in an upcoming segment, Time magazine reports.
For the past two years, researchers, writers and producers from Sesame Workshop have been working on a segment to tackle divorce directly.
"We want kids to understand that they're not alone, and that it's not their fault," Lynn Chwatsky, Sesame Workshop's vice president of outreach initiatives, said.
Read More > »
- Robyn Ross
Similar News Items"Sesame Street" (1969)
- David Hyde Pierce Returns to TV in The Good Wife (From E! Online. 28 August 2014, 12:22 PM, PDT)
- Olivia Palermo & More Of Your Favorite Stars Hit The Streets! (From Us Weekly. 27 August 2014, 11:18 AM, PDT)
- Someone Thinks Jamie Dornan Is Going to Get an Oscar For 50 Shades of Grey (From Popsugar. 13 August 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
Sesame Workshop [us]
- Netflix Renews PBS Deal for Multiple Series and Specials (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 23 June 2014, 2:24 PM, PDT)
- ‘Sesame Street’ to Add Half-Hour Show on PBS Kids (From Variety - TV News. 18 June 2014, 7:46 AM, PDT)
- 'The Hunger Games' Announces Touring Exhibit and Mobile Game (From MovieWeb. 30 May 2014, 10:20 AM, PDT)