Some people want to get better in the worst way… As you already see, we’re here to share the latest poster for Steven Soderbergh‘s psychological thriller which opens in two months. If anyone asks – I just love this new look on Side Effects. Ok, maybe it’s too red for my taste, but I definitely like it’s simple (but provocative message), together with Rooney Mara‘s face on it. Check out the rest of this report to see the larger version and let us know what you think about it!
So, Steven Soderbergh directs the movie from Scott Z. Burns‘ script which centers on Emily and Martin, a successful New York couple whose world unravels when a new drug prescribed by Emily’s psychiatrist, intended to treat anxiety, has unexpected effects.
- Jeanne Standal
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Ellen DeGeneres Sends Her "Average" Producer to Learn How to Dance Like Magic Mike (From Popsugar. 21 October 2016, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Grey Reveals the Actors She’d Cast as Baby and Johnny in a Dirty Dancing Remake (From PEOPLE.com. 19 October 2016, 4:27 PM, PDT)
- Van Helsing Lands Season 2 Order At Syfy (From We Got This Covered. 14 October 2016, 1:52 PM, PDT)
- ‘Jack Reacher: Never Go Back’ Director Talks Importance of Strong Female Characters in Blockbusters (From Indiewire. 21 October 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Hilary Swank: Male Costar Was Offered 20x My Pay After I Won My Second Oscar (From Indiewire. 21 October 2016, 7:32 AM, PDT)
- ‘Manchester By the Sea,’ ‘Moonlight,’ and ‘Paterson’ Lead the 2016 Gotham Awards Nominations (From The Film Stage. 20 October 2016, 7:24 AM, PDT)
- The Young Pope: Season Two Renewal for HBO Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 October 2016, 6:48 PM, PDT)
- Paolo Sorrentino Already Working On ‘The Young Pope’ Season 2 (From The Playlist. 21 October 2016, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Pamela Anderson, Jude Law, Daniel Day-Lewis And Cindy Crawford’s Sons Are All Grown Up And Modeling Together (From ET Canada. 20 October 2016, 8:49 AM, PDT)