By Rachel Bennett
Television Editor & Columnist
It’s the most wonderful time of the year for wishes to come true.
As the holidays are upon us, we’re making lists and checking them twice, raiding stores for sales and keeping our fingers crossed for the perfect present.
I like to think I’ve been a good TV watcher this year, so hopefully all of my TV wishes will be fulfilled. I may be a little greedy, but they’re worthwhile — I promise.
So sit back with some fruit cake, latkes or what have you, and take a look at my 20 TV wishes this holiday season.
20. ABC’s Nashville keeps producing such hits as “Wrong Song” and “If I Didn’t Know Better.” Music producer T Bone Burnett is a gift to TV.
- Rachel Bennett
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Maren Morris on Going from Nashville Songwriter to Grammy-Nominated Star: I Thought Music ‘Was Just a Little-Kid Dream’ (From PEOPLE.com. 18 January 2017, 7:30 AM, PST)
- Sundance 2017 Women Directors: Meet Kyoko Miyake — “Tokyo Idols” (From Women and Hollywood. 17 January 2017, 9:32 AM, PST)
- Why Being a Youtube Star Isn’t What it’s Cracked up to Be (From TVovermind.com. 16 January 2017, 12:52 PM, PST)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Exclusive: People’s Choice Humanitarian Honoree Tyler Perry Opens Up About the Importance of Positive Stories (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 January 2017, 11:59 PM, PST)
- 2017 People's Choice Awards TV Winners: Grey's Anatomy, Bates Motel, Outlander & More! (From TVfanatic. 18 January 2017, 9:59 PM, PST)
- ‘Outlander’ Wins People’s Choice Award For Favorite TV Show (From Indiewire. 18 January 2017, 8:25 PM, PST)
"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- Bring On the Bidding Wars: 14 Movies That Could Sell Big at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival (From Indiewire. 18 January 2017, 7:19 AM, PST)
- Watch: The Greeting Card Business Gets Weird In Bob Odenkirk's 'Girlfriend's Day' Trailer (From Movies.com. 17 January 2017, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Coming Distractions: Bob Odenkirk is a greeting card writer on the run in the Girlfriend’s Day trailer (From The AV Club. 17 January 2017, 4:12 PM, PST)