“Top Gun,” Paramount Pictures’ 1986 classic from director Tony Scott, producers Don Simpson and Jerry Bruckheimer, and starring Tom Cruise, takes off on a new adventure with an exclusive six-day 3D engagement in select IMAX® theatres beginning February 8, 2013. The film has been re-mastered for the IMAX® 3D release and subsequent debut on Blu-ray.
Top Gun was re-mastered for the big screen from high-resolution original negative scans and painstakingly converted to 3D by Legend3D under the supervision of the film’s director, Tony Scott. Rendered in 3D, the film’s complex, long shots reveal extraordinary depth and clarity, allowing viewers to explore every detail of the action. From the spectacular aerial dogfights to the intense close-ups in the cockpits, each frame enables the audience to feel a part of the story.
The story of an elite group of pilots competing to be the best in their class and earn the title »
- Press Release (Paramount Pictures)
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Warner Bros. Finds Writer For Biblical Epic Methuselah (From We Got This Covered. 22 October 2014, 1:33 PM, PDT)
- Ving Rhames, Barkhad Abdi On Board for Some 'Extortion' (From ShadowAndAct. 22 October 2014, 11:53 AM, PDT)
- David Heyman’s ‘Methuselah’ Finds Writer (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 22 October 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)
Paramount Pictures [us]
- The Gambler Trailer Reveals a Dramatically Thinner Mark Wahlberg (From BuzzSugar. 22 October 2014, 1:33 PM, PDT)
- Gripping Red Band Teaser for Rupert Wyatt’s The Gambler (From GeekTyrant. 22 October 2014, 12:23 PM, PDT)
- 10 Major Challenges Terminator Genisys Faces (From Obsessed with Film. 22 October 2014, 12:22 PM, PDT)
- TF1 Picks Up ‘CSI: Cyber’ From CBS Studios International (From Variety - TV News. 22 October 2014, 4:04 AM, PDT)
- Warner Bros. Reveal Their Massive Upcoming Release Slate (From The Hollywood News. 15 October 2014, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- Warner Bros. Pictures Announces Upcoming Super Hero And Harry Potter Spinoff Films (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 15 October 2014, 11:58 AM, PDT)