Nate: Let’s go fake a bottle.
I may not be a wine fan, but even I can tell you the shortcuts that Frank Madigan (Hart Bochner) was taking in "The Corkscrew Job" was not going to end well for someone, be it the alcohol or the growers.
I’m with Hardison. Give me a beer or cider instead any time. Case in point, did anyone else think his jicama and plum beer sounded interesting? But, also like Hardison, I was more than willing to ride along with the team as they brought Madigan down.
Sophie was at the top of her game. If you needed to be reminded who the master grifter is on the team, this episode accomplished that goal. I was nearly ready to by a case of wine from her after listening to her try and sell Madigan a few samples.
Parker confused me a little, »
- email@example.com (Jim Garner)
Similar News ItemsBeth Riesgraf
- Web Series Wednesday: Caper (From ScifiMafia. 5 March 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- How the web series Caper comments on the superhero genre (From Shadowlocked. 19 February 2014, 9:50 AM, PST)
- Killer Women: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 February 2014, 1:02 PM, PST)
- Hot Clip: TV Creators Get Their Close-Up In Docu ‘Showrunners’ (From Deadline TV. 22 April 2014, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- Gerard Butler Hired To Fend Off A Geostorm At Warner Brothers (From Cinema Blend. 14 April 2014, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- ‘Leverage: Complete Season 5′ DVD Review (From Blogomatic3000. 13 April 2014, 11:54 PM, PDT)
- 'Urban Legends: Final Cut' Deserves Another Chance, and Here’s Why... (From FEARnet. 14 April 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Ethan Peck, Ed Quinn & Hart Bochner To Co-Star In NBC Comedy Pilot ‘Feed Me’ (From Deadline TV. 18 March 2014, 5:59 PM, PDT)
- Ellis from 'Die Hard' is in 'Carrie,' and it is wonderful (From EW.com - PopWatch. 19 October 2013, 9:00 AM, PDT)