Nate: Let’s go fake a bottle.
I may not be a wine fan, but even I can tell you the shortcuts that Frank Madigan (Hart Bochner) was taking in "The Corkscrew Job" was not going to end well for someone, be it the alcohol or the growers.
I’m with Hardison. Give me a beer or cider instead any time. Case in point, did anyone else think his jicama and plum beer sounded interesting? But, also like Hardison, I was more than willing to ride along with the team as they brought Madigan down.
Sophie was at the top of her game. If you needed to be reminded who the master grifter is on the team, this episode accomplished that goal. I was nearly ready to by a case of wine from her after listening to her try and sell Madigan a few samples.
Parker confused me a little, »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Jim Garner)
Similar News ItemsBeth Riesgraf
- Is Detective Truly a Snooze? Is UnReal Couple 'Shippable? LOLcats on Zoo? Dreadful Heartbreak? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 3 July 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive interview with Steven Schneider, producer of Shut In, Insidious and Paranormal Activity (From Flickeringmyth. 2 July 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Jason O'Mara Teases Complications to Come, Revisits His Jurassic Series' Fate (From TVLine.com. 1 July 2015, 4:22 PM, PDT)
- Empire's Jussie Smollett Heads Underground Opposite Sister Jurnee Smollett-Bell (From TVLine.com. 24 June 2015, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- USA's Complications: Is It Just What the Gun-Toting Doctor Ordered? (From TVLine.com. 18 June 2015, 7:55 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive interview with Shut In Executive Producer Tommy Vlahopoulos (From Flickeringmyth. 12 June 2015, 8:06 AM, PDT)
- Brad Bird interview: Tomorrowland, Star Wars, surprises (From Den of Geek. 19 May 2015, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Alan Rickman on why he nearly turned Die Hard down (From Den of Geek. 19 April 2015, 10:09 PM, PDT)
- Die Hard, Pulp Fiction: What's your favourite Bruce Willis movie? (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 19 March 2015, 2:30 AM, PDT)