"The Walking Dead" has only been off the air for a week and fans are already craving new episodes like walkers crave flesh. Fortunately, AMC is doing what they can to satiate the hunger.
A new behind-the-scenes featurette gives the actors and producers a chance to dissect the first half of Season 3 and drop hints about what's ahead for the characters when "Dead" returns on Feb. 10, 2013.
"The first half of the season we established these two different worlds," executive producer Glen Mazzara says about the prison and Woodbury. "Now they have found out about each other, and all I can say is: 'It's on.'"
Andrew Lincoln teases that while Rick Grimes has become a "brutal, ruthless leader," he's going to meet his "match" in the Governor. And David Morrissey promises the Governor is about to become a "much more dangerous man" but hints that "redemption" may be possible. (Really? »
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- AMC TV Show Ratings (updated 10/6/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 6 October 2015, 8:05 PM, PDT)
- Fear The Walking Dead Season One Shambles onto Blu-ray and DVD (From shocktillyoudrop. 6 October 2015, 8:05 PM, PDT)
- Fear The Walking Dead: Dave Erickson Teases Season Two (From TVSeriesFinale. 6 October 2015, 3:45 PM, PDT)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- Watch 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Recap Before Sunday's New Episode (From MovieWeb. 6 October 2015, 3:09 PM, PDT)
- Will 'Walking Dead' Season 6 Give Michonne a Boyfriend? (From MovieWeb. 5 October 2015, 6:01 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Season 6 Review (From We Got This Covered. 5 October 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Red Band Triple 9 Trailer Hits The Streets (From EmpireOnline. 6 October 2015, 3:16 PM, PDT)
- John Hillcoat Returns with Triple 9! [Trailer] (From QuietEarth. 6 October 2015, 11:59 AM, PDT)
- New poster for Triple 9 (From Flickeringmyth. 6 October 2015, 2:53 AM, PDT)