"The Walking Dead" has only been off the air for a week and fans are already craving new episodes like walkers crave flesh. Fortunately, AMC is doing what they can to satiate the hunger.
A new behind-the-scenes featurette gives the actors and producers a chance to dissect the first half of Season 3 and drop hints about what's ahead for the characters when "Dead" returns on Feb. 10, 2013.
"The first half of the season we established these two different worlds," executive producer Glen Mazzara says about the prison and Woodbury. "Now they have found out about each other, and all I can say is: 'It's on.'"
Andrew Lincoln teases that while Rick Grimes has become a "brutal, ruthless leader," he's going to meet his "match" in the Governor. And David Morrissey promises the Governor is about to become a "much more dangerous man" but hints that "redemption" may be possible. (Really? »
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Lots of new images from Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (From Flickeringmyth. 31 July 2014, 1:03 AM, PDT)
- Twitter Reactions to Robert Halmi Sr.’s Death (From Deadline New York. 30 July 2014, 7:22 PM, PDT)
- Comic Con Teaser Trailer for Robert Kirkman’s Air (From Filmonic. 30 July 2014, 2:39 PM, PDT)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- "Walking Dead" S5 Opening Minutes To Shock (From Dark Horizons. 28 July 2014, 8:57 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Panel Video (From MovieWeb. 27 July 2014, 4:14 PM, PDT)
- Walking Dead Trio Preview the 'Most Intense 6 Minutes Ever,' Hint at a Change in the Mythology's Rules (From TVLine.com. 27 July 2014, 6:27 AM, PDT)
- Andrew Lincoln says 'The Walking Dead' 'won't be without its share of death this season' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 30 July 2014, 11:35 AM, PDT)
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 29 July 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler (From Moviefone. 29 July 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)