"The Walking Dead" has only been off the air for a week and fans are already craving new episodes like walkers crave flesh. Fortunately, AMC is doing what they can to satiate the hunger.
A new behind-the-scenes featurette gives the actors and producers a chance to dissect the first half of Season 3 and drop hints about what's ahead for the characters when "Dead" returns on Feb. 10, 2013.
"The first half of the season we established these two different worlds," executive producer Glen Mazzara says about the prison and Woodbury. "Now they have found out about each other, and all I can say is: 'It's on.'"
Andrew Lincoln teases that while Rick Grimes has become a "brutal, ruthless leader," he's going to meet his "match" in the Governor. And David Morrissey promises the Governor is about to become a "much more dangerous man" but hints that "redemption" may be possible. (Really? »
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- The Walking Dead: 10 Questions And Answers To Current Mysteries (From Obsessed with Film. 9 March 2014, 1:22 AM, PST)
- Banshee, Ep. 2.09: “Homecoming” sets up the season two endgame (From SoundOnSight. 8 March 2014, 6:51 PM, PST)
- Obama to introduce Fox's 'Cosmos' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 8 March 2014, 1:50 PM, PST)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- Daryl & Beth Track In New Walking Dead "Alone" Sneak Peek (From ComicBookMovie. 6 March 2014, 11:00 PM, PST)
- The Walking Dead Season 4 Q&A with Norman Reedus (From DailyDead. 5 March 2014, 12:27 PM, PST)
- First Photos and Videos from The Walking Dead Episode 413 (From DailyDead. 3 March 2014, 5:39 PM, PST)
- Go Behind the Scenes of The Walking Dead With Featurettes and More (From ScifiMafia. 8 March 2014, 11:20 AM, PST)
- The Friday 5: This Week's Most Popular Stories (From Access Hollywood. 7 March 2014, 2:05 PM, PST)
- Norman Reedus: It Gets 'Bananas' On 'Walking Dead' (From Access Hollywood. 7 March 2014, 10:24 AM, PST)