The nurse who was found dead after a prank call to Kate Middleton's hospital room left a suicide note for her family.
9 News in Australia reports Jacintha Saldanha, who answered the now infamous phone call from Australian radio personalities Mel Greig and Michael Christian, left the note behind when her body was found at her nurses' quarters near King Edward VII Hospital.
There is no word yet as to the contents of the note.
It was reported earlier the morning show hosted by Greig and Christian was canceled, and the radio station announced plans to donate their ad revenue to a fund for Saldanha's family.
Mel and Michael placed a call to the hospital, posing as Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth II, which Saldanha answered and transferred to Middleton's room, where she was being treated for severe morning sickness. An unwitting nurse in the room provided private details about Kate's condition over the air. »
Similar News ItemsCatherine Duchess of Cambridge
- Princess Charlotte Gets Her Own Lipstick, Courtesy of Marc Jacobs (From E! Online. 5 February 2016, 10:37 AM, PST)
- Kate Middleton Is Giving Her First Interview Since Her 2010 Engagement to Prince William (From Popsugar. 1 February 2016, 8:25 AM, PST)
- Kate Middleton Gives First Television Interview Since Becoming a Royal (From E! Online. 1 February 2016, 7:46 AM, PST)
- Stars come out to support British Asian Trust’s Annual Dinner (From Bollyspice. 6 February 2016, 7:54 AM, PST)
- Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla Have Spent the Week Rubbing Elbows With Tons of Celebs (From PEOPLE.com. 5 February 2016, 11:00 AM, PST)
- 'Your Majesty!' - Prince Charles Gets a Surprise History Lesson in Monarchy From Damian Lewis (From PEOPLE.com. 5 February 2016, 8:35 AM, PST)
Queen Elizabeth II
- See Prince George and Princess Charlotte's New Teddy Bears - and Their Touching Message (From PEOPLE.com. 6 February 2016, 6:40 AM, PST)
- How the Royal Family Has Spent Valentine's Day in the Past (From Popsugar. 5 February 2016, 2:15 PM, PST)
- Review: Youth (From Pure Movies. 4 February 2016, 2:55 AM, PST)