The nurse who was found dead after a prank call to Kate Middleton's hospital room left a suicide note for her family.
9 News in Australia reports Jacintha Saldanha, who answered the now infamous phone call from Australian radio personalities Mel Greig and Michael Christian, left the note behind when her body was found at her nurses' quarters near King Edward VII Hospital.
There is no word yet as to the contents of the note.
It was reported earlier the morning show hosted by Greig and Christian was canceled, and the radio station announced plans to donate their ad revenue to a fund for Saldanha's family.
Mel and Michael placed a call to the hospital, posing as Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth II, which Saldanha answered and transferred to Middleton's room, where she was being treated for severe morning sickness. An unwitting nurse in the room provided private details about Kate's condition over the air. »
Similar News ItemsKate Middleton (III)
- 10 Things About... Great British Bake Off judge Mary Berry (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 August 2014, 9:34 AM, PDT)
- Celebrity Big Brother launch: As it happened (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 August 2014, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Celebrity Big Brother launch: Welcome the new housemates with our Live Blog (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 August 2014, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Jackie Chan Empire Podcast Special (From EmpireOnline. 12 August 2014, 5:01 PM, PDT)
- 20 London Attractions You Need To Visit Before You Die (From Obsessed with Film. 11 August 2014, 1:52 PM, PDT)
- Peter Capaldi: a Doctor Who timeline (From Den of Geek. 6 August 2014, 11:15 AM, PDT)
Queen Elizabeth II
- Your Guide to Acting Properly Around the Royal Family (From Popsugar. 12 August 2014, 6:59 PM, PDT)
- Helen Mirren: 'It's an exciting time for women in film' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 8 August 2014, 1:43 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber FaceTimes with Malala Yousafzai (From Entertainment Tonight. 7 August 2014, 1:10 PM, PDT)