The nurse who was found dead after a prank call to Kate Middleton's hospital room left a suicide note for her family.
9 News in Australia reports Jacintha Saldanha, who answered the now infamous phone call from Australian radio personalities Mel Greig and Michael Christian, left the note behind when her body was found at her nurses' quarters near King Edward VII Hospital.
There is no word yet as to the contents of the note.
It was reported earlier the morning show hosted by Greig and Christian was canceled, and the radio station announced plans to donate their ad revenue to a fund for Saldanha's family.
Mel and Michael placed a call to the hospital, posing as Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth II, which Saldanha answered and transferred to Middleton's room, where she was being treated for severe morning sickness. An unwitting nurse in the room provided private details about Kate's condition over the air. »
Similar News ItemsCatherine Duchess of Cambridge
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Cancels Malta Visit (From E! Online. 18 September 2014, 4:05 AM, PDT)
- Kate Middleton Cancels First Solo Tour of Malta Due to Morning Sickness, Prince William Steps In (From Us Weekly. 17 September 2014, 11:25 PM, PDT)
- Lena Dunham Book Tour Tickets Being Sold for $900 (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 September 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Inside Prince Harry's Belated Birthday Bash—All the Details! (From E! Online. 17 September 2014, 7:41 PM, PDT)
- Pregnant Princess Kate Turns to William for Malta Trip Decision (From PEOPLE.com. 17 September 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Billy Eichner remembers Joan Rivers: 'A friend, and my greatest champion' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 16 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
Queen Elizabeth II
- Pregnant Princess Kate Weighs Malta Trip (From PEOPLE.com. 16 September 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Prince Charles Wants A Granddaughter (From Uinterview. 9 September 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Beyoncé Is the Latest Star to Crash a Commoner's Wedding (From Popsugar. 8 September 2014, 5:22 PM, PDT)