We’ve been holding our breath for the first full-length trailer for Zack Snyder’s Man of Steel, and boy was it worth the suspense. The trailer may have shown Kal-El’s new Superman suit in greater detail, the level of special effects fans have to look forward to, and the kinds of carnage General Zod will unleash on Earth. Still, for many, the trailer will be too brief.
We thought we’d slow things down and point out a few interesting details that some giddy viewers may have missed, and the apparent plot hints that stand out to our viewing eyes. Needless to say, those not interested in potential Spoilers should cease reading now.
Man of Steel could – and will – still surprise us, but we can nonetheless guess how some of these scenes and action ...
Click to continue reading ‘Man of Steel’ Trailer Analysis: What Did We Learn?
- Andrew Dyce
Similar News ItemsZack Snyder
- WB CEO Says DC is 'Edgier' than Marvel and 'Steeped in Realism' (From Rope Of Silicon. 4 March 2015, 3:01 PM, PST)
- 'Batman v Superman': Gal Gadot Shows Off 'Wonder Woman' Physique (From MovieWeb. 4 March 2015, 10:11 AM, PST)
- Baby, It's Cold Outside - Frigid New York Festival 2015 (From CultureCatch. 4 March 2015, 6:26 AM, PST)
Man of Steel (2013)
- 'Arrow': Brandon Routh Talks Atom Suit, Superman Team-Up (From MovieWeb. 5 March 2015, 5:13 PM, PST)
- Warner Bros. CEO Says DC Movies Are "Edgier" Than Marvel Films (From The Playlist. 5 March 2015, 7:05 AM, PST)
- 20 Mind-Blowing Facts You Didn’t Know About Superman (From Obsessed with Film. 5 March 2015, 6:09 AM, PST)